GATE Application Form 2020, GATE 2020 Online Registration Last Date: – Last date to submit application form form for GATE 2020 Exam. Candidates can submit exam application form before 4th October 2020.
GATE Application form 2020 is going to be release form the 1st September 2020. Those candidates who want to fill GATE Application form 2020, they can visit official website of the GATE i.e. www.gate.iitr.ernet.in.
Those candidates who want to take admission for PG Courses such as M Tech/ ME from IIT’s; they should for GATE Exam form 2020 form the official site. Commencement of the GATE Registration 2020 Form 1st September 2020.
PSU Vacancy Through GATE 2020
Those candidates who are applying for GATE Application form 2020, they will have to fill and submit GATE 2020 online Application form before 4th October 2020. After the last date of the Closing GATE 2020 online Form, application form will not be taken.
Engineering Govt Jobs
So candidates will have to submit GATE Application Form 2020 before the last date. All the important information about the GATE 2020 Notification is mentioned below: –
GATE Application Form 2020 Notification
- Name of Organization – IIT, Roorkee
- Name of Exam: – Graduate Aptitude Test Exam or GATE Exam
- Course Offered: – M.E/ M.TECH
GATE is also known Graduate Aptitude Test which is conducted by the IIT Roorkee. Gate online Application Processing System GOAPS is going to start from 1st September 2020.
Those applicants who are looking for GATE Application Form 2020 can fill GOAPS Exam Form 2020 before or on 4th October 2020.
- GATE SCORE also helps you to get jobs in private or Government sector.
- GATE SCORE is valid till 3 years.
Application Fee for GATE online Registration 2020 Form: –
Category wise: –
|SN.||Category Name||Fee Structure|
Important Date: –
- GATE application form Starting date – 1st September 2020
- Last date: – 4th October 2020
- Exam date: – 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2020
- Admit card releasing date:-5th January 2020
- Result Announcement date:-27th March 2020
Mode of the application: – Online
Official notification: -Apply online
Official website: -www.gate.iitr.ernet.in.
GATE minimum Eligibility Criteria 2020:-
Those candidates who have completed Engineering, they can fill GATE Application form 2020 online. Appearing students can also appear in this Exam.
All of contenders willing to fill this GATE Exam 2020 application should to have completed or appearing into final year of graduation degree as follows: B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Pharm. / B.Arch. / B.Sc. / M.Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech. Etc.
ELIGIBILITY DETAILS are mention in the Table for GATE 2020
|Degree||Qualification Details||Year of qualification not later than||Degree status|
|B.E/B.TECH/ B.Pharma||Bachelor degree in Eng. / B.SC/ diploma in Eng. Or in final year||2020||In final year or completed|
|B.Arch.||Bachelor degree in architecture( five years)||2020||In final year / completed|
|Int. M.E/B.TECH dual degree after 12th||Integrated master’s degree / dual engineering degree/ 5 years program||2020||Currently in final/ 5th year/ or completed|
|B.sc research/ B.S||Bachelor degree in science ( 4 years or Diploma )||2020||Should be in Final year or completed|
|M.SC/ M.CA/ M.A||PG in any branch like in science/mathematics/static/computer application and equivalent discipline||2020||In final year / completed|
|Int. M.Sc. / INt. B.S/ M.S||Integrated M.Sc./ 5th year of integrated B.S.-M.S. program||2020||Posses in final year or completed|
|Professional society exam (B.E/B.TECH/ B.Arch.)||Professional society must be recognized by the MHRD//UPSC/ AICTE by the institution of engineer India AMICE by the civil engineers India||NA||Completed section professional courses|
How to apply Gate Online Application form 2020-17:-
- At first go to the official site of the GATE : www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
- Now click on the GATE Application form 2020 : GATE 2020 EXAM ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Fill the required details in GATE application form 2020.
- Attach your document required in the Application form.
- Pay the application fee online or offline through SBI Challan.
- Download the GATE 2020 application form.
- Take a print of the application form for the further use.
GATE 2020 Exam Pattern:-
GATE examination 2020 will be organized online as Computer Based Test (CBT). There will be total of 22 papers in GATE Exam. Total of 65 questions are appeared in exam of GATE 2020. They are provided maximum of 100 marks. In GATE 2020 entrance exam sum of 55 questions will be comes from core subjects of engineering and mathematics. The examination will be divided into two parts:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Numerical Answer Questions
- In first type questions are provided maximum of 1 or 2 marks. Each question will have four options and out of them you have to choose one correct answer.
- In second type questions are also have maximum 1 or 2 marks. But in these are no options provided to choose candidates need to answer by using virtual keypad.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineer (GATE) is conducted jointly by seven IITs and IISc one by one in sequence. Last year GATE 2020 was organized by IISc Bangalore successfully at various exam centers. It is a national level entrance exam arranged to provide admission to desired candidates into various PG courses. Check out GATE 2020 Application here below on this website as available officially.
On the other side many public and private sector companies prefer GATE Score Card to provide jobs as recruitment purpose. GATE Exam 2020 application form will be going to uploaded at below mentioned official website.
The main objective behind organizing this GATE Entrance Exam is to examine aspirant’s aptitude and subject knowledge. GATE 2020 Notification will be announced in August 2020 for all of belonging applicants. A large number of candidates are presented into this GATE Exam every year.
GATE 2020 Exam will be held during last of January – February month for all of registered aspirants. All other necessary information related to GATE Application 2020 like education, application fees, selection method, admit card, result etc. will be mentioned in details below at this website.