FCI Recruitment 2018
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Government of India has issued a recruitment Notification to appoint Junior Engineer, Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-II, Assistant Grade-III in East, West, South, North and North East Zones. Eligible candidates need to Apply Online from the official website on or before closing date 17th March 2018.
FCI Recruitment 2018 Details: –
Name of post: Junior Engineer, Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-II, Assistant Grade-III
Number of vacancies: 4318
- North Zone: 1702 Posts
- East Zone: 473 Posts
- South Zone: 1194 Posts
- West Zone: 779 Posts
- North East Zone: 170 Posts
Eligibility criteria: candidate should refer the official notification for the detailed eligibility criteria.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in written test as well as skill test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 350/- including service tax of Rs. 39/- Service Tax Code– AAACF0365NST099. This fees is Excluding bank charges. Candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen, women candidates are exempted from the payment of fees.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online via the website i.e. www.fcijobsportal.com on or before the last date 17-03-2018.
Official Notification Here
Instructions for FCI Online Application:
- Candidates should have valid e-mail id and scanned copies of recent passport sized photograph and signature.
- Go to the official website at fcijobsportal.com.
- Click on Recruitment link on home page.
- Select the appropriate post and desired zone.
- Click on the link “click here to apply”.
- Fill all mandatory details and Submit.
- Once a candidate has successfully submitted the application, a registration number will be generated.
- Take a hard copy of online application form for future use.
- Then, pay the application fee through internet banking or via e-challan.
Important Dates to remember:
Starting Date for online Applications: 16-02-2018
Closing Date for Online Applications submission: 17-03-2018
Last Date for Application Fee payment through Internet Banking: 17-03-2018.
Last Date for Application Fee payment by e-Challan: 18-03-2018.