Telangana TS EAMCET 2 Exam Admit Card 2016 tseamcet.in medical entrance test MBBS BDS Call letter Download: Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test is shortened as TS EAMCET. Students who want to join the medical courses in the various colleges in the Telangana state have applied for this TS EAMCET 2 notification. It has invited the online applications for medical courses only. EAMCET Medical Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2016 is released.
Medical Entrance Exam 2016-17
EAMCET Application Form
This EAMCET exam is conducted for giving the admissions MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, B-Pharmacy, B. Sc. (Nursing) Animal Husbandry in Science and Bachelor of fishery science courses. The Board has accepted the online applications from 1st June 2016 and closed on 7th June 2016. Eligible aspirants who are waiting for this TS EAMCET-II notification 2016 have applied.
EAMCET Medical Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2016
Name of Exam: Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test
Date of Exam: 09.07.2016
Category: Admit Card
How to download TS EAMCET Medical 2016 Admit Card:
- Candidate first logon at official website i.e. tseamcet.org
- Search for Hall Ticket download link & Click on it: EAMCET Medical Entrance Exam Admit Card 2016
- Enter the Application Number, Date of Birth and submit
- Take the print out & Keep it safe place for future use.
- Release of Advertisement – 28th July 2016
- Commencement of online registrations – 01st July 2016
- Closing date for online registration – 07th July 2016
- Availability of admit cards – 2nd July to 07th July 2016
- TS EAMCET-2 Exam date – 09th July 2016
- Declaration of TS EAMCET-II 2016 Result – on 14th July 2016
Now, everybody is looking for the Telangana EAMCET-II exam date information. The TS EAMCET 2 admits card 2016 was released. The officers have scheduled the exam on 9th July 2016. The officers will activate link through on its home page tseamcet.in from July 2nd onwards. 07th June 2016 is the deadline for submission of application form. Students who qualify in this test will get the admissions in MBBS, BDS, B. Pharmacy, B. Sc., D. Pharmacy Courses.