Delhi Metro Rail Corporation soon going to announce DMRC Junior Engineer Exam Result 2017 on their official website. All the applicants who appears in the DMRC JE Recruitment exam on 18th December 2016 are waiting for announcement of result. They will be able to check their DMRC Junior Engineer Exam Result 2017 from the official website or from this page after official declaration.
DMRC Junior Engineer Exam Result 2017: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation JE Exam 2017 result will be available soon for checking . DMRC had conducted junior engineer written examination on 18th december 2016 at various centres. DMRC had also conduct written examination for stenographer on the same day.
DMRC Junior Engineer Exam Result 2017
A huge number of candidates have appeared for the both examination. Now all the candidates who have appeared in the JE exam are eagerly waiting for their results so that they start preparing for the next level. The latest update from the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is that it is going to publish DMRC JE exam Result 2017 soon on their web portal. All the curious candidates will be able to check the DMRC Exam result for Junior Engineer from the official website and direct link given below. All candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to download DMRC JE exam result 2017:
Steps To Download DMRC Junior Engineer Result 2017:-
- Visit the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation at www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Navigate the home page to find career section
- Here you will found the link to download DMRC result for Junior Engineer and click on it.
- Enter all the required details such as application/ roll number and date of birth and submit it.
- DMRC Junior Engineer exam Result 2017 will appear on your screen
- Check results for DMRC JUNIOR ENGINEER Exam and take print out for future use.
All candidates who have declared qualify in the written examination need to appear in the skill test and interview. The final selection of candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in the written Exam and skill test.