Table of Contents
Delhi Police Vacancy 2018, Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Bharti : – Delhi Police released a notification of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 to recruit the talented aspirants on the vacant posts of Constables in the department. Delhi police is invited application form for Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 constable vacancy through SSC. According to official notification the recruitment is organized to fill up 15000 posts in the Delhi police department. Huge numbers of candidates apply for Delhi Police Vacancy 2018.
Check Delhi Police Exam Admit Card Download
There are total 15000 vacancies in Delhi police department. There will be a written exam to qualify the 1st round. Candidates have to pass the written exam of Delhi police constable to get selected for Delhi Police. Delhi police Constable application form 2018 will be soon available to fill on the official website before the last date. All kind of details regarding Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 such as age bar, educational qualification, selection process, dates, application fee and other details are available below on examsview.com
Delhi Police Vacancy 2018, Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Bharti
|Official Advertisement:- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Organization:- Delhi Police Department|
|Total no of Vacancy:- 15000 Vacancies|
|Vacancy Name– Constable|
Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 Qualification Details : Applicants have to pass 10, 10+2 / Senior Secondary. Without a doubt, better education can also receive importance.
|Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 Age limit|
Male: 18 yrs to 25 years
Female: 18 to 21 years
|Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 Selection process|
|Application fee:- Soon Released|
|Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 Important Dates:-|
|Delhi Police Mode of Application :- online|
Official Site: – www.delhipolice.nic.in
Follow the instructions to apply online 2018:
- Go to the official website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Then go to the option of online application form:
- Then fill details of application form with applicants name, parents name, date of birth, address, contact details and so on.
- After submitting part 1 candidates need to submit documents such as scanned photo and signature, caste certificate copy, birth certificate.
- After that generate the e Challan or pay the application fee online and submit predefined application fee.
- Application fee and submission process
- Candidates have to submit 100/- as application fee in favor Delhi police vacancy.
Application fee process:
- Candidates can pay application fee through Debit card, net banking or credit card.
- You can also pay the application fee through challan on any branch of SBI Bank.
Delhi Police Admit Card 2018:
SSC Department will upload the admit card of Delhi police on the official website of Delhi Police: http://ssc.nic.in/. PET/PMT exam will be held in December/ January month. Yet the official announcement is not published. Admit card for Physical efficiency will be released after closing of application form.
PET/ PMT Exam Information :
If you are going to appear in PET/ PMT Exam they must carry all required documents such as Caste certificate, Ex serviceman certificate, driving license, one ID Card, PET Admit card etc. For more details you have to visit the official website or attached notification above.
Check Physical Standard (Eligibility for PET Test)
|men of general and OBC, ST/SC||170 (5 Cm relaxation for ST/SC)||81 (5 Cm relaxation for ST/SC)|
|Women of general/ ST and OBC||157 (5 Cm relaxation for ST/SC||–|
|Resident of hills area||155|
Delhi Police Computer Based Exam Scheme:
Total Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||50|