Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2020, Delhi Jal Board 158 Junior Engineer Vacancy : Delhi Jal Board has come up with a recruitment notification to recruit for “Junior Engineer” Post 2020. Desires claimants who have completed Diploma and seeking Jobs in Delhi Jal Board, they have a golden opportunity for applying to recruit 158 posts of Junior Engineer.
Delhi Jal Board proposes to receive the application from applicants in offline mode. Eligible candidates can submit their Application Form of Post JE Delhi Jal Board before the last date.
Aspirants are willing to grab these JE Posts Delhi Jal Board 2020 have to submit their application form and before submission contenders need to check their eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, and how to apply as given below. Candidates can also check on official website.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2020, Delhi Jal Board 158 Junior Engineer Vacancy
Detail of Vacancy:
- Name of Organization:
- Name of Posts: Junior Engineer
- Total No. of Vacancy: 230 Posts
- Civil – 158 Posts
- Electrical & Mechanical – 72 Posts
- Application Mode: Offline
- Job location: Delhi
- Official website: delhi.gov.in
Pay Scale: Rs. 30,375/- per month.
Education Qualification: Aspirants must have done diploma course in Engineering in relation to the civil/electrical/mechanical from any reputed university or institute or any of its equivalence.
Age Limit: Contenders should be more than 18 years of age and less than 27 years of age. There may be an allowed relaxation in case of deserving candidates that will facilitated by the organizational selection panel.
Application Fee: No Fee to be paid.
Tenure: For a period of one year.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the applicants will be basis for Personal Interview after screening of the application.
How to Apply:
- Claimants need to log on to official website @ delhi.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment link
- Carefully Read the Recruitment Notification
- Download application Form
- Fill all mandatory details Application form
- Pay Application Form fee (if required)
- Attach all required documents to address as given below
The Office of the Assistant Commissioner (T),
Delhi Jal Board, Room No. 212,
Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
- Application Form Starting Date: Available now from 09th July 2020
- Application Form submission Closing Date: Within 30 days from official publication, i.e. approx 07th August 2020
- Hall Ticket issuing Date: Update Soon
- Examination Date : Update Soon
- Date of releasing Result: Update Soon
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment Admit Card 2020:
Delhi Jal Board will be discharge Admit Cards for Junior Engineer Exam 2020. All Claimants will be allotted Hall Tickets of JE Delhi Jal Board Exam 2020. Call Letter of JE Delhi Jal board will be requiring to attending Examination Center of JE Delhi Jal Board 2020. So applicants have to check official website regularly.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment Cut off & Result 2020:
After successfully conducting of JE Exam 2020 by Delhi Jal Board members will be evaluating marks of all written exam performed applicants. Delhi Jal Board will release cut off marks and Result on the basis of qualifying selected criteria of written examination JE Delhi Jal Board 2020 on the official website.