Table of Contents
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 40 Jr. Judicial Assistant posts: Delhi High court has delivered a notification to recruit to the eligible applicants to fill 40 Jr. Judicial Assistant vacant posts. The applicants who are eligible and interested in this Job can fill application form in online way. The last date for the apply online is 26-08-2018. Other information related to above mentioned posts like vacancy details Age, eligibility, how to select, how to apply, result and admit card are given below.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
Name of post: Jr. Judicial Assistant posts
Total no. of posts: 40
Educational Qualification: Graduate degree from any recognized university/institution and having typing knowledge with the minimum speed of 40 words per minutes.
Age Limit: as on 1-0-2018
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
Official Link is here
Application Fee: Category wise
- General, OBC category:300/
- SC, ST Categories: No fee
- Written test
- Typing test
Online application starting date: 12-08-2018
End date: 26-08-2018
How to apply: Applicants may apply online form 12-08-2018 to 26-08-2018 through the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018-19 Application
Instruction to apply:
- Open authorized website delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Find the recruitment 2018 on the home page.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill all detail in the given empty application form.
- Upload their photo and sign with given size.
- Check all details before submitting.
- Take print out of application form.
- This printed application neat and cleaned signed along with Pay Order/ Demand Draft / IPO should be sent to ” Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Room No. 202 2nd Floor Administrative Building, High Court of Delhi, Sher Shah Road, New Delhi -110503″ before the last date. The last date is for send application form to given address is 07-09-2018.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018-19 Admit card: Admit card will available for the exam on official site after the some days of completion of application filling process. Applicants can get their admit card form the official website after the declaration of admit card by higher authority.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018-19 Result: Result will be declared after few days of written exam. The Delhi high court will declare the selection list for all candidate who will go for next round. The selected candidates will be appeared in the typing test. The cut off list for the selection will be based on the marks of the both tests.