CTET Application Form 2018, CTET Apply Online, CTET 2018 Notification : Central board of secondary education Delhi conducts the CTET Exam 2018. CBSE is going to organize 11th edition in FEBRUARY month 2018. CTET Exam official dates will be announced soon. The expected dates of CTET Feb exam notification is January 2018. CTET Feb Exam 2018 is the eligibility test for primary and upper primary teaching post. Through this exam candidates can get selected for state level, national level and central level teaching jobs. The score card of CTET exam is valid for 7 years. Once candidates qualify the teacher eligibility test they can apply for teaching jobs 2018. The scorecard of CTET doesn’t give the guarantee to get the jobs. This is the only eligibility score to apply for primary and upper primary jobs. This exam is conducted two times in a year.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 notification will be announced. CTET 2018 Online application form for February exam CTET application form will be available online soon. BEd candidates can apply for CTET February Exam 2018. Central Board of Secondary education is going to arrange the Teaching Eligibility Test. It will be 11th time when central board is organizing this exam in the February month. The CTET 2018 Online Application Form for the CTET Examination 2018 will probably be released in the month of December 2018. It is suggested to all of you to submit CTET 2018 online application form on or before CTET exam application last date. Because after passing last date of CTET Application Form 2018 link will be deactivated from official site. CTET online application 2018 will be presented publicly for all of you candidates. Fill all compulsory needed information into application form for CTET.
Nominees, who are willing to fill the CTET Application Form 2018 must be waiting for the official notification to launch. Here is a very good news for them, as it is going to start most probably from the 1st week of December. CTET Application Form 2018 will be organized on the Central Board’s behalf. There will be 2 papers for this examination, both of two and half hours.
CTET Application Form 2018, CTET Apply Online, CTET 2018 Notification
CTET 2018 Education Qualification: All of contenders should to have passed 10 + 2/ 12th class with minimum 50% marks and obtain 2 years diploma certificate in Elementary Education.
Age Limit: In exam for CTET 2018 there will be not set any kind of limit for age criteria. That means there is no restriction in respect of age.
Selection Procedure: All of aspirants will be identified as selected based on performance in written test of CTET 2018.
Application fees: CTET 2018 Application Form fees should be payable as per below instructions.
- For Gen. / OBC category – Rs. 600/- only (For any of one paper)
- For Gen. / OBC category – Rs. 1000/- only (For both paper)
- For SC / ST / PH category – Rs. 300/- only (For any of one paper)
- For SC / ST / PH category – Rs. 500/- only (For both paper)
Important Key Dates (Tentative) CTET February 2018
- CTET 2018 Application Form online start: November 2018
- CTET 2018 Application Form online end: December 2018/ January 2018
- E-challan submission last date: December 2018/ January 2018
- Correction in CTET Exam 2018 application online form till: December 2018/ January 2018
- CTET Exam 2018 Admit Card Issue Date: February 2018
- Officially Date for CTET Exam 2018: February 2018
- CTET Exam 2018 Result announced date: April 2018
|CTET Application Form 2018 Notification|
|Organization Name:- |
|Total no. of Vacancies:- Not defined yet|
|Exam name : Teacher Eligibility Test 2018|
Qualification Details : Candidate must be 10+2 education with minimum 50% Marks and 2 years diploma in the Elementary Education
No age restrictions
• Written Exam
• Personal Interview
|Job Category:- Central Government|
|Official Site:- ctet.nic.in|
How to fill the CTET Application Form 2018:-
- Visit to the official website of Central Government, there you will find the ‘CTET 2018 Online Application’ at the left of the page.
- Register yourself, if interested and more importantly if you are eligible.
- Fill the CTET Online Application Form 2018, reading the instruction carefully.
- After completing it, click on the submit button.
- Download the filled form and get a print of it for future reference.
CTET Admit Card 2018:- Admit Card can be downloaded around 15 days before the exam date.
CTET Exam Paper Marks and qualified Marks 2018 : To pass the CTET Exam either paper 1 or paper 2 candidates must have to score 60% marks. Those candidates will score 60% marks they will be qualified for CTET Certificate.
There is no Negative marking in the exam.
|CTET Paper II||Maximum Marks||No of Question||Passing Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|| |
To pass CTET paper-II candidates need
|Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|Social Studies/Social Science||60||60|
CTET paper 1 marks and passing marks
|CTET Paper I||Max Marks||Questions||Qualifying marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||To pass CTET paper-I|
|Mathematics and Science||30||30|
CTET OMR Sheet 2018: After exam of CTET, CBSE Board will upload the CTET OMR Sheet of all candidates on the official website. Candidates will be able to check their CTET OMR Sheet using their roll number or login details. NO revaluation form, scrutiny or rechecking form will be accepted by the board.
Those candidates want to get the photo copy of answer sheet they can send a Demand draft of 500/- at any Nationalize bank in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education. This will be accepted after official announcement by CBSE Board so keep visiting the official website. For more details please keep visiting the official website.
CTET Cut Off Marks 2018 : As you know there is no negative marking scheme so no marks will be deducted for incorrect answer. For right answer you will be awarded with 1 mark. Paper pattern and marks are mentioned in above table. Qualifying marks Of CTET exam is 60% for unreserved category.
CTET Paper 2 Result Analysis:
- Number of Registered candidates of CTET Feb: 561706
- Appeared Candidates in CTET 2018 Feb: 470032
- CTET Feb 2018 qualified candidates: 43034
- Passing percentage: 9.16 (2.80%)
CTET Feb Paper 1 Result 2018 Analysis
- Number of Registered candidates of CTET Feb: 239961
- Appeared Candidates in CTET 2018 Feb: 207522
- CTET Feb 2018 qualified candidates: 37153
- Passing percentage: 17.90 % (Last year 11.95%)
CTET Cut Off Marks 2018: –All Appeared candidates are advised to keep patience to check CBSE CTET Results Name Wise or roll number wise on the official website of CBSE. The Examination department CBSE is currently working on CTET Exam Result, CBSE CTET Merit List and CTET Exam Cut Off Marks which will be declared in last month of October Month 2018. The CTET Cut Off marks will be updated category wise.
|Categories||CTET Cutoff 2018||Cutoff 2018||Cut Off 2018|
This time CTET exam 2018 will be going too scheduled in the month of September. All details regarding CTET Exam 2018 Notification related to age, selection method, education, application fees etc. are mentioned below in details.