CSIR UGC NET JRF 2018 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET Exam Date 2018: CSIR will announce the CSIR UGC NET Dec Notification soon. Applicants those are interested in CSIR UGC NET Exam they can apply online here.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is going to organize the combined CSIR UGC NET Dec 2018 examination for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship. Aspirants who want to give CSIR UGC NET 2018 Exam they must read carefully detailed notification.
Exam Date : 18th December 2018
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card Download
Applicants may apply for this CSIR UGC NET exam 2018 on or before 22nd November 2018. Any other detailed related to CSIR NET exam 2018 like eligibility, how to apply, application fee and how to apply are given below.
CSIR UGC NET JRF 2018 Application Form
- Aspirants must completed MSC or its equivalent degree / /BE / B.Tech / Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 year degree/ B.Pharma / MBBS with at least 55% marks for general, OBC non crème layer and 50 % for SC / ST / PH aspirants.
- Applicants who have registered for MSC has passed 10+2+3 years in mentioned qualifying exam may also eligible for the test.
- Applier who is supposed complete the graduation/qualifying degree with the lowest percentage of marks within the time of two years.
- Applicants who have passed BSc or its equivalent degree course in the MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks. The OBC applicants with 50% can apply. Physically handicapped or visually can also eligible.
- Applicants who have B.E., Science and in other branch will be qualified to get fellowship after having enrolled or registered for PhD integrated or PhD program.
Age Limit: Given Below
For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF):
- Highest age: 28 years
- For Lectureship: No upper age
- Age relaxation for reserved category applicants is as per government norms.
CSIR UGC NET JRF 2018 Application Form Process
Details of Application Fee:
- General: Rs. 1000/
- OBC and non crème layer: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 250/-
Payment Method: Applicants need to deposit application fee in any of the Indian Bank in all over India. Srinagar and Imphal aspirants may pay their examination fees through NEFT or RTGS.
- Start Date for Submission: 16th August 2018
- Last date to submit application form : 22nd November 2018
- Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2018 Date:- 18th December 2018
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Notification
CSIR UGC NET JRF 2018 Application Process
- Applicants must open official website of CSIR that is csirhrdg.res.in.
- Click on apply online : CSIR UGC NET JRF Online Application 2018
- Fill the entire asked information in given field.
- After that upload all scanned document, photo and sign.
- Click on submit button.
- After completion of filling process and forward the completed form along with all certificates and with DD at the given below address
“To Deputy Secretary (Exam),
human resource development Group, Examination Unit,
CSIR Complex Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012”
The test is held in the subjects:
- Atmosphere Sciences
- Ocean Sciences
- Planetary Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
CSIR UGC NET JRF Result and cut off marks
CSIR UGC NET JRF Answer Key 2018