Table of Contents
CSAT Application Form 2019 will soon going to be released on the official website. All of the interested candidates must apply on or before the last date with the required eligibility. The application form of CSAT 2019 exam will be available shortly on the official web portal.
CSAT Application Form 2019:-
Union Public Service Commission has proclaimed application form 2019 for CSAT to attract the aspirants towards UPSC. UPSC calls competition exam form online from the candidates to participate in Civil Service Aptitude Test. Commission has already uploaded CSAT 2019 application form on the official website of commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. All of the interested and eligible contenders are apply for CSAT Application form 2019 online from April 2019. The last date to submit application form of CSAT 2019 is May 2019.
So, candidates are suggested to go online and fill the UPSC CSAT 2019 exam application form as early before the last date. There are two exams for the CSAT exam 2019 known as Prelimary and Main exam. The exam dates of CSAT exam application form 2019 are August 2019 and December 2019 respectively. Aspirant wants to join should apply by filling CSAT exam 2019 application form. To get the latest news about CSAT Application Form 2019 such as selection procedure, application fees, educational qualification and age criteria etc. we suggest to all of our visitors to book mark our website.
About UPSC CSAT: – Union Public Service Commission is going to release CSAT Exam form 2019 which is common service aptitude test for IAS, IFS and IPS Post. Those candidates who have interest in CSAT IAS IFS IPS Exam, they need to apply for CSAT Exam Form 2019. First time, CSAT Exam was conducted in the year of 1950.
CSAT Application Form 2019
Organization: – Union Public Service Commission.
- Exam Name: – Common Service Aptitude Test 2019.
- Application form Starting date: – April 2019.
- Application form closing date: – May 2019.
CSAT Education Eligibility: – Bachelor candidates in any field can apply for CSAT Exam 2019 before last date.
CSAT Age Eligibility: – Candidate age should be more than 21 year and less than 32 year, can apply for CSAT application 2019 on the last date of application. Age relaxation will be considered by the rule of government.
CSAT Exam Attempt Limits: – General and OBC category candidates can apply 6 times of CSAT Application and SC/ ST candidates can apply 9 times for CSAT Exam.
CSAT Application Process 2019: –
Apply for the UPSC CSAT exam 2019 online:-
- Visit UPSC official portal to fill application form 2019 for CSAT exam.
- Online application form 2019 of CSAT exam will consists two steps registration.
- Open Part-I registration window and enter all the compulsory details as asked.
- On completion of Part- I Registration, unique registration id will be generated and deliver to your provided E-mail id & Mobile No.
- Next, proceed to Part- II Registration by logging.
- Upload scanned files of passport size photograph and signature in online application form for CSAT 2019 exam.
- Deposit required fees as per method you want.
- After successfully payment of fees, registration is complete successfully.
- Download system generated CSAT entrance exam 2019 application form.
- Take Xerox copy of online submitted Application Form 2019 for CSAT entrance exam.
- Aspirants are not required to deliver any print out of CSAT entrance exam 2019 application form by post or courier.
CSAT Cut off marks 2019 will be displayed online on the screen. Civil Services pre Exam cut off marks 2019 category wise will be displayed. CSAT 2019 Cut off marks will be updated here.
|Exam 2019||CSAT pre Exam cut off 2019||CSAT MainCut Off 2019||CSAT Final cut off 2019|