CLAT 2019 Application Form is starting soon, check CLAT Exam online registration notification, exam date, eligibility criteria of applicant for CLAT Exam 2019.
CLAT 2019 Application Form: CLAT 2019 Online Registration will start in December 2019. NLU will conduct the CLAT 2019 Exam in January 2019. Candidates can check out the details of CLAT 2019 Application Form notification here.
Chanakya National law University, Patna will start registration process CLAT 2019. CLAT is Common Law Admission Test. It is national level entrance exam which is conducted by Chanakya National law University, Patna to give admission to students for UG, PG and Integrated law courses.
This exam is conducted by 16 national law universities on rotation every year. The first Common Law Admission Test was organized in the year 2008. 2164 seats shared among 16 NLUs for five-year integrated LLB or LLM programmes and 558 seats distributed among 16 NLUs for post graduate law programmes. Other detail regarding CLAT 2019 are given below.
CLAT 2019 Application Form
Exam Conducted By: Chanakya National law University, Patna
Name of Exam: Common Law Admission Test
- For UG Programs: Applicants should be passed Intermediate or Higher Secondary Examination from a approved University/board with at least aggregate 45% (40% for SC and ST candidates).
- For PG Programs: Applicants should be completed their LL.B/ a 5 year integrated LL.B from afflicted University with at least aggregate of 55% (50% for SC and ST candidates).
Age limit: Maximum age for apply for this exam should be below 20 years. 22 years for the SC/ST applicants.
Admission notification issued: December 2019 (Tentative)
Submission of online application start: January 2019 (Tentative)
Last date of submission: March 2019 (Tentative)
Downloading of admit card: April 2019 (Tentative)
CLAT 2019 exam: May 2019 (Tentative)
Declaration of result: May 2019 (Tentative)
CLAT 2019 Application Form Submission
How to apply:
- First open the official site www.clat.ac.in
- Now click on CLAT registration 2019 link on home page: CLAT 2019 Application Form
- Click on apply online.
- Fill all of your asked detail in the given field.
- Pay your registration fee by any mode.
- Check all filled detail in application form carefully.
- Now click on submit button.
- Take print out copy of the application form.
CLAT 2019 Admit card: Admit card for CLAT 2019 exam will be uploaded before few days of exam on official site. Applicants can easily get their CLAT 2019 admit card from here. We will also provide you to direct link for download admit card. This admit card will help to know about your exam date, exam center, exam time etc.
CLAT 2019 Result: Result will be declared of CLAT 2019 after completion of all process related to exam on its official site. Applicants can download their result from the official site of CLAT by simply entering their roll no. in the given field.