Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2015 – 615 Apprentice Posts: Chittaranjan Locomotive Works has delivered notification for the recruitment of 615 vacancies of NCVT & Non-ITI in Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Electrician, Welder (G & E), Ref. & A.C. Mechanic, Painter (G) trades. The applicants who want to work and have interest in this vacancy this is a good opportunity for those. Eligible and interested aspirants may apply for theses vacancies in the prescribed application format from 24-07-2015 to 24-08-2015 by 05:00 P.M. Other information related to post, exam, age limit, eligibility qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Vacancy Details 2015-16:
Total No. of Posts: 615
Name of the Posts: Apprentice
- NCVT: 492 Posts
- Fitter: 200 Posts
- Turner: 20 Posts
- Machinist: 56 Posts
- Welder (G & E): 88 Posts
- Electrician: 112 Posts
- & A.C. Mechanic: 04 Posts
- 7 Painter (G): 12 Posts
- Non-ITI: 123 Posts
- Fitter: 50 Posts
- Turner: 05 Posts
- Machinist: 14 Posts
- Welder (G & E): 22 Posts
- Electrician: 28 Posts
- & A.C. Mechanic: 01 Post
- Painter (G): 03 Posts
- Post A: Aspirants should possess ITI Examination with Certificate in the relevant trade.
- Post B: Aspirants should have completed Matriculation/ 10th class in 10+2 examination system or equivalent examination from approved Board.
- Post A: Aspirants age should be between 15-24 years as on 01-07-2015.
- Post B: Aspirants age should be between 15-22 years as on 01-07-2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable 10 years for PwD & for Ex-Servicemen as per norms.
- Unreserved aspirants have to pay: Rs. 100/
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Service Man, Women, Minorities & Economically backward classes
- Application Fee may be deposit by Bank Draft on any Indian Postal Order or Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of FA & CAO, Chittaranjan/ CLW payable at Chittaranjan.
Official Notification is here
Apply Online is here
Selection Process: Selection of Applicants will be done on the basis of marks obtained
- In 10th class or Matriculation Examination or in the 10+2 Examination system
- In ITI certificate in the relevant trade
Start date for apply: 24th July 2015.
Last Date for apply: 24th August 2015 up to 05:00 P.M.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works CLW Recruitment 2015 Application
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may send their fulyl filled and signed application form in the proper format along with two self-addressed envelopes (size 11″ x 5″) affixed with Rs. 5/- postal stamp on each envelope, Application fee DD & related documents copies in an envelope superscribed as “Application for Training under Apprentice Act” by ordinary post to the address
The Principal, Technical Training Centre,
CLW/ Chittaranjan, P.O.-Chittaranjan,
District-Bardhaman (West Bengal),
as to reach on or before 24.08.2015 by 5 PM.
Result: Result will be available on official site clw.indianrailways.gov.in after few days. The result will be declared as selection list. Selection list will be depend on the marks of aspirants 10th class and ITI. So who have high percentage marks who will be prefer for these vacancies first.