CGPDT 459 Examiner Recruitment 2018: Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks (CGPDT) has issued a notification to inviting application form from eligible applicants in order to fill up 459 various vacancies in miscellaneous branches such as biochemistry, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, physics, electrical engineering, food technology, chemistry, poly science, physics.
Government Jobs 2018-16
Eligible and interested applicants need to apply before the last date on official web site through online mode. The last date for exam will be 24th August 2018. Other information related to exam, post, age limit, selection process, how to apply, educational Qualification and how to apply are given below.
CGPDT Examiner Recruitment 2018-16
Name of organization:
Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks
Name of Post: Examiner
No. of Posts: 459
Official Link is here
Education Qualification: Applicants should have completed Master Degree in concerned field from recognized university or institutions.
Age limit: Applicants age should be between 21 to 35 years as on 1st August 2018. Check for more update official notification.
CGPDT Examiner Recruitment 2018 Application
- OBC and general Category: Rs. 200
- No fee for Scheduled Caste
Selection process: Selection will be depend on
- Pre exam
- Main exam
- Starting date of online application: 25th July 2018
- Closing Date: 24th August 2018
- Online e-admit cards for Pre exam available from: 5th September, 2018
- Date of Pre exam: 20th September, 2018
- e-admit cards for Main Exam: 12th October, 2018
- Date of Main Exam: 18th October, 2018
How to apply: Eligible and interested applicants may apply online from 25th July 2018 to 24th August 2018 through official website.
Instruction to apply:
- Applicants firstly open official website recruitmentnpc.in
- First read notification carefully before apply.
- After that click on apply online
- Fill all application form with your basic detail and educational detail with uploading of passport size photo and signature,
- Click on submit button after completion of filling process
- Take print out for future use
Admit card: The eligible aspirants will be delivered an Admit Card at least two weeks before the commencement of the examinations. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the main site of National Productivity Council, website i.e. www.recruitmentnpc.in. Permission letters will NOT be sent by e-mail/post, they can ONLY be downloaded from the official websites tentatively from 5 th September 2018.
Result: Result will be available for the pre exam after successful completion of pre exam. The selection list will be published on official site with the cut off marks. Applicants may check their result by filling some mandatory field. The qualify applicants will go for the main exam.