CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card Download, cbsenet.nic.in, CBSE NET January Admit Card 2017 : CBSE Board has uploaded the exam admit card for UGC NET. Those have submitted online application they required to download admit card. UGC NET Exam 2017 is going to be issued on 22nd January 2017 & UGC NET Admit Card 2017 is 21st December 2017. The submission of Application Form has already completed on 16th November 2016. So now all the Applicants are waiting for their UGC NET Call Letter 2017 because without the Printout of their Permission Letter they won’t get the permission to take part in the UGC NET Exam 2017.
Exam Call Letter is one of the important documents which help you to appear in the exam. It contains the exam centre, Exam Time & other details about the students & Exam Centre Call Letter. All the Applicants have to bring the Exam Call letter along with Govt. Proof ID to appear in the Exam. The other necessary details regarding these vacancies and UGC NET Permission letter 2017 are mention below: –
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card, UGC NET January Exam Admit Card 2017
- Organization Name: – Central Board of secondary Education
- Exam Name: – UGC NET Exam 2017
- Total Vacancy: – Various
- Post Name: – Asst. Professor
- Post Category: – Admit Card
- Admit Card Status: – Released on 21st December 2016
- Official web portal: – uppsc.gov.in
Important Key date:-
- Admit card release date: 21st December 2017.
- Exam date: 22nd January 2017.
How to download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017:-
- Firstly, open the official portal of exam holding body : cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on NET January 2017 Call letter : CBSE UGC NET January Exam Admit Card 2017
- CBSE UGC NET 2017 Hall Ticket official page will be present in front of you.
- Enter Application User Id and Password at fixed space.
- Hits on SUBMIT button.
- CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded at computer screen.
- Download / save and take a print out of this Hall Ticket for CBSE UGC NET 2017 for further use.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Result 2017:- CBSE UGC NET Exam Result 2017 is going to be taken out very soon Those Aspirants who will place in merit list will be asking to come for the interview round.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Cut off Marks: – CBSE UGC NET will announce the cut off marks on the day of declaring the exam result. So Applicants can only guess, what will be CBSE UGC NET 2017 Cut-off Marks. Aspirants will be finally selected of the basis of their of their Cut-off marks. Then we will notify you soon.