Table of Contents
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018: The Calcutta High Court has recently issued an official advertisement related to the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 about 152 empty positions for Stenographer / LDC / Peon & other posts.
Those nominees who are eagerly waiting for the jobs in Calcutta High Court can apply online by submitting the Calcutta High Court 152 Clerk Recruitment 2018 online application form on or before the last date that is 12th August 2018 from its official web page that is “calcuttahighcourt.nic.in”.
10th pass Various Jobs
State Wise Jobs 2018
Deserving and talented aspirants can apply online for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018. For more detailed information such as age limit, last date, application process, how to apply, pay scale, application fees etc. you can check the official notification or you can read this article.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 : Clerk Vacancy
Details of the Calcutta High Court 152 Clerk Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Calcutta High Court
Name of the Post: Stenographer, LDC, Peon
Official Website: “calcuttahighcourt.nic.in”
No. Of Post: 152 Vacancies
Post Wise Details:
- Stenographer Grade III – 13
- Bengali Stenographer Grade III – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 92
- Peon – 42
- Farash – 02
- Day Guard – 01
- Mali ( Gardener ) – 01 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018:
- For Stenographer Grade III and Lower Division Clerk: Applicants have to pass Madhyamik / its equivalent exam from any reputed Board. Certificate in Computer Training from recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer Operation, for Stenographer Grade III a minimum speed @ 80 wpm in shorthand and typing speed @ 30 wpm in required.
- For Peon, Farash & Day Guard: nominees have to possess 8th class with Certificate from any recognized School / recognized Madrasah / any other recognized Institution.
- For Mali (Gardener): Candidate must have the ability to read and Write in Bengali.
Age Limit: as on 1st January 2018
- Candidate’s age should be in between 18 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules the state govt norms.
- For Stenographer Grade III (Grade – C): 7100 – 37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-
- Bengali Stenographer Grade III (Grade – C): 7100 – 37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-
- Lower Division Clerk: 5400 – 25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/-
- Peon: 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- Farash: 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- Day Guard: 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- Mali (Gardener): 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- For Stenographer Grade III:Typing Test and Personality Test
- For Bengali Stenographer Grade III:Typing Test and Personality Test
- For Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Farash, Day Guard:Written Examination and Personality Test
- For Mali (Gardener):Interview
For Group “C” Posts:
- For Gen / OBC: 300
- For ST / SC / PWD: 150
For Group “D” Posts:
- For Gen / OBC: 200
- For ST / SC / PWD: 100
High Court Kolkata Recruitment Application Forms 2018:
Eligible and interested examinees should apply online only. For detailed advertisement you have to go to the main website at “calcuttahighcourt.nic.in”. Online submission of application will start from 14th July 2018 to 12th August 2018.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to visit to the official website first: http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/
- Then read the official notification carefully: Calcutta High Court Clerk Application Form 2018
- Now click on apply button.
- Then submit the valid information in the form.
- After that upload your Photo and Signature.
- Then press on the submit button.
- Get a hard copy of it for future use.
- Starting Date For Apply Online: 14th July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 12th August 2018
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Admit Card 2018:
On our website page we are also provided High Court Kolkata Recruitment admit card 2018 after the official announcement of release. The High Court Kolkata Recruitment Admit Card 2018 will be uploaded 8 to 10 days before the date of exam. So nominees can download their High Court Kolkata Recruitment Admit Card 2018 from this page also or they can get it from the main web site.
High Court Kolkata Recruitment Result 2018:
Appliers can check their High Court Kolkata Recruitment Result 2018 after the completion of exam. The exam authority publishes the High Court Kolkata Recruitment Result 2018 on its main web page. The High Court Kolkata Recruitment Result 2018 will be made available on our web site also.