Table of Contents
Download IPCC Inter group 1 & 2 exam schedule, CA Final Exam schedule of icai.org.in. ICAI IPC Intermediate Final May Exam schedule online. CA Time table 2018.
ICAI Online Registration 2018, IPC May Registration Form 2018: Institute of charted accountants India (ICAI) will be started registration process for CPT, IPCC, CA Final soon. The CA IPCC exam will be conducted by the ICAI in two times in a year that is once is 6 months.
Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) is next level after qualifying CPT for pursuing CA Course. So who want to admission in ICA must apply for this IPCC exam registration before the last date. Other information related to the registration like eligibility, fee, selection process, important date and how to apply are given below.
CPT Online Registration 2018
CA Final Admit Card 2018
IPCC 2018 Admit Card
IPCC May 2018 Application Form, IPCC Inter Final Exam Schedule 2018
Exam Conducted By: – Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Name of Exam: -,CPT, IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course), CA Final
CPT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should be passed 12th with commerce.
Educational Qualification for IPCC
- A applicants is eligible for any of the level(s) of the IPCC on qualifying the Common Proficiency Test and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 exam) organized by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination approved by the Central Government as equivalent thereto.
- A aspirants who has already passed Foundation Examination or Entrance Examination or Professional Education (Examination-I) will be fulfil the eligibility criteria for enrolment to Intermediate (IPC) Course.
- A applicant who had registered already for erstwhile Professional Education (Course-II)/Intermediate/ or Professional Competence Course cum article ship shall be fulfil eligible criteria for enrolment IPCC subject to complying with relevant conditions.
- Students who are UG/ PG in Commerce having aggregate marks a minimum of 55% of the total marks or its similar grade in the exam organized by any afflicted University (including Open University) by studying any three full papers of 100 marks each out of Accounting, Law including Business Laws, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws etc., Management including Financial Management, Economics, Personnel Management etc., Indirect Tax Laws etc Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Business Administration Costing, Business Studies, and Management Accounting or other than those falling under Commerce branch having secured in aggregate a min. of 60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University(including Open University).
CA Final registration Eligibility:
For CA Final Exam candidates should be passed IPCC Inter exam.
- Closing date for online form: 29th Feb 2018
ICAI Online Registration 2018 Application
How to apply:
First Student buy application from any branch of ICAI by Rs. 100 or download application from form the official site. If the student download the application form from the official site, who are required to add Rs. 100 may be with Intermediate (IPC) Course / ATC Registration fee for supply of “Prospectus for Chartered Accountancy Course – Scheme of Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course and Final Course”. The prospectus can also be procured by post from any of the offices of the Institutes stated on payment of Rs.140 (Rs.40 towards postal charges).
ICAI Online application form 2018
ICAI Exam Schedule 2018
Admit card: Students may download admit card with roll no., exam date, exam venue, exam timing and with photo and sign of students. Applier can easily download admit card form the official site www.icai.nic.in.
Result: Result may be declared by ICAI in the month of February. All participant may download result form the official site with their roll no. or name. The information about result will be informed by email or messaging to students.