BSSI Recruitment admit card 2017:
Bharat Sanchar Services India is all set to release BSSI Admit Card 2017 for the posts of Peon, Watchman, Supervisor and many other. All the interested candidates have already applied for the recruitment before the last date. The admit card for BSSI Recruitment 2017 will be available to the candidates 15 days before the examination.
The examination date for the BSSI exam is not yet announced but it is expected to be in May/ June 2017. It is advised to all candidates to visit the official website regularly for latest updates. You can also bookmark this page as we are going to update all the latest notification regarding the BSSI Recruitment 2017 exam date, BSSI Admit card 2017 and BSSI Exam result 2017 soon. Candidates can follow the mentioned steps to download their admit card easily from the official website.
How to download the BSSI Recruitment admit card 2017:
- Firstly log on to the official website of BSSI at www.bssindia.co.in
- Now search in the tab career and click on it.
- Find out the link for the admit cards and click on it to open admit card portal.
- Select the admit card link for BSSI recruitment 2017.
- Now enter the application number and date of birth as asked in the portal.
- Click on submit button to generate your Admit Card.
- Download the admit card for BSSI Recruitment 2017 and take a print of it for further use.
BSSI has released an official notification for the various posts in the organization. A large number of candidates have applied for recruitment. The applied candidates are required to download BSSI Admit Card 2017 in order to appear in the examination as it is mandatory document for the examination. For more updates visit our website on regular basis.