BSSC Recruitment 2018:-
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is going to released bssc.bih.nic.in 2018 Recruitment. Good News!!!!! for all of you contenders who are eagerly searching for govt. jobs or especially in state of Bihar. From some time a lot of candidates are seeking for jobs in BSSC 2018. All of interested and dynamic candidates are now want to apply for these vacancies of BSSC 2018 Recruitment. It is very source fully news that in very upcoming days BSSC recruitment board is going to published recruitment notification for BSSC 2018.
There are total of 555 posts advertise in the notice of BSSC exam recruitment 2018. Form total jobs 100 vacancies are available for Asst. Teacher and 455 vacancies are notified for sanitary inspector. All of detailed information about BSSC Recruitment 2018 regarding education qualification, age, selection procedure, application fees etc. is described below in this article. So, to get knowledge about this BSSC 2018 Recruitment Exam read the complete article till end at bssc.bih.nic.in.
bssc.bih.nic.in BSSC Recruitment 2018
- Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
- Examination: BSSC Recruitment, 2018
- Official website: bssc.bih.nic.in
- Total Jobs: 555 vacancies
- Posts available: Asst. Teacher, Sanitary Inspector
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment exam of BSSC 2018:
- For Asst. Teacher – All of applicant must have possessed graduation degree with B.Ed / D.I.T or relevant certificate from a recognized institution.
- For Sanitary Inspector – All of candidate must to have 10 + 2 / 12th / ISC Pass / or equivalent education.
- For Asst. Teacher – All of contenders should have age in between of 21 years old to 30 years old.
- For Sanitary Inspector – All of aspirants need to have age in limit of 21 years old to 37 years old.
Relaxation to the upper age limit will be provided as per norms of BSSC Recruitment 2018.
BSSC Vacancies Application 2018
In both of exams of BSSC recruitment 2018 more than one round will be conducted to select desire and eligible applicants. Selection will be purely based on performance of applicants in recruitment of BSSC 2018 exam rounds.
- For Asst. Teacher – All of Gen. and OBC belonging candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- and all other candidates should have to deposit Rs. 50/- only.
- For Sanitary Inspector – All of Gen. and OBC category aspirants need to deposit Rs. 750/- and all other remaining applicants must to paid Rs. 200/- only.
Official Link is here
Important Dates for BSSC Asst. Teacher Recruitment 2018:
- Initial Date for Application Submission: May 10th, 2018
- Last Date for Application Submission: June 12th, 2018
Important Dates for BSSC Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2018:
- Start date for online Form: May 13th, 2018
- Dates for Application Fee deposit: May 13th to June 10th, 2018
- Last date for online Form submission: June 12th, 2018