Bihar BSFCSCL Recruitment 2018: apply online 457 post of Assistant Manager: The Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd (BSFCSCL) has recently delivered a employment notification to recruit the eligible applicants for the 457 post of Assistant Manager and Assistant Accountant. Applicants who want to do govt job this is a great chance to get govt job. All eligible and interested applicants can submit their application form in online mode from 03-09-2018 to 24-09-2018 through the official site bsfcscl.bceceboard.com. Other related detail like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection procedure and how to apply are given below.
Bihar BSFCSCL Recruitment 2018-19
Name of Organization: Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd (BSFCSCL)
Name of Post and detail:
- Assistant Manager: 407 posts
- Assistant Accountant: 50 posts
- For Assistant Manager: Degree of PGDBM /MBA from approved institution/University/ from afflicted A.I.C.T. institutes or universities.
- For Assistant Manager: Degree in B.Com/M.Com and C.A. (Inter) from approved institution/ university.
- Gen (Male): 37 years
- Gen (Female): 40 years
- BC & EBC (Male & Female): 40 years
- SC/ST: 42 years
- General and EBC applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST applicants: Rs. 500/-
- Application Fees Will be paid through bank Challan.
- Written exam
Official Notification is here
Apply Online is here
- Online applications submission start: 03th September 2018
- Last date for apply: 24th September 2018
- Last date for hard copy submission: 10 Oct 2018
BSFCSCL Recruitment 2018-19 Application
How to apply:
- Open the official site Bihar BSFCSCL that is sfc.bihar.gov.in/
- Now click on apply online.
- Fill all asked detail in the blank application form.
- Pay your application fee.
- Now check all filled detail in field.
- Now Click on submit button.
- Print application form and send this hard copy to given below address..
Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.
C/o B.C.E.C.E. BOARD,
NEAR PATNA AIRPORT
PATNA – 800014
Admit card: Admit card will be available on official site. Applicants can check their exam admit card on the official site. This admit card will have all detail of exam like exam center, exam date and timing etc…
Result: Result will be uploaded by the high authority on official site after successful completion of written exam. This selection will be depended on this written exam result.