Bihar RDD syllabus 2018: RDD Bihar Recruitment 2018 Notification had been announced recently in the month of September. Rural Development Department (RDD) Bihar under Bihar Rural Development Society has released this notification for the the recruitment of 4823 Vacancies Panchayat Rojgar Sevak, Accountant and Panchayat Technical Assistant posts. The candidates who are searching govt jobs in Bihar, they have good opportunity to get Govt job in Bihar state. Those candidates are applying for this recruitment in RDD BIHAR VACANCY 2018, they need to check their eligibility criteria for Bihar RDD Vacancies 2018.
Government Jobs 2018
Railway Jobs 2018
Online registration for RDD Bihar Jobs 2018-18 is available on 7 September 2018.it is released by the Bihar government to provide better quality of living facilities. All the information regarding syllabus, exam pattern is available on the official website of the Bihar RDD. Candidates who are waiting and searching jobs can visit the official website is rdd.bih.nic.in. Those candidates who want to know more about RDD BiharRecruitment 2018-18 like eligibility criteria, application form dates, important alerts and mode of selection, they can check all details in this post.
Bihar RDD Syllabus 2018
- Panchayat Rojgar Sevak(4594 posts)
- Accountant(142 posts)
- Panchayat Technical Assistant(87 posts)
- Minimum age: 21 year
- Maximum age:35 year
- Opening date for online application:07/09/2018
- Closing date for online application:07/10/2018
How to download the RDD Bihar 2018 syllabus:-
Candidates who waiting and looking for government jobs can search the syllabus for the RDD Bihar syllabus and they can visit on the official website of the Bihar RDD. Those candidates are following the following steps to download the syllabus of the RDD as
- Candidates visit the official website bih.nic.in.
- Search the link of RDD syllabus 2018 on the home page.
- Click on the link in a new tab syllabus will open in the PDF format.
- Candidates download the syllabus on this page and read carefully.
- Candidates can take printout of the syllabus.
- All the information regarding the paper will available on the syllabus.