Table of Contents
Bihar CET 2018-19, BCECE BEd Admission 2018, Bihar CET Apply Online: BCECE Bihar has the authority to announce the notification for Bihar CET BEd entrance exam 2018. Students those are waiting for BCECE BEd Admission 2018 they can apply online here.
Bihar common entrance test or Bihar CET is conducted every year by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for all the eligible candidates who want to take admission to various Engineering and medical colleges in the state of Bihar.
BEd Admission 2018-19
One who has completed their 10+2 exam is eligible to write in Bihar CET 2018. All the qualified candidates of entrance exam will be eligible to take admissions in various courses in engineering and medical colleges.
University Exam Results 2018
Bihar CET 2018-19, BCECE BEd Admission 2018, Bihar CET Apply Online
Eligibility criteria BIHAR CET 2018—
- Candidates those want to apply for Bihar CET 2018 must be Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized boards
- Candidate must studied physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects in class XI and Class XII.
- Class XII appearing candidates can also apply for the Bihar CET 2018.
- No age bars for the engineering applicants
Bihar CET Application fees—
- General candidates:Rs 660
- SC/ST candidates:Rs 330
How to apply for BIHAR CET 2018—
- To apply, Candidates are required to register online by visiting the official website ‘’www.bceceboard.com’’
- Candidates have to pay application fee in cash through SBI challan downloaded from the site at any branch of SBI
- Candidates are required to send the print out of filled in online application form along with the requisite documents to the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Important dates Bihar CET 2018—
Official date of Bihar CET 2018 is yet to be announced. Here we are providing you some tentative dates in accordance with BIHAR CET 2018 examination. Date are not official, candidate are requested to read official notification for correct dates.
|Start of Online Registration||First Week of Februray 2018|
|Last date for application||Last Week of February 2018|
|Payment of Application Fees at SBI||First week of March 2018|
|End of receiving the hard copy of Online application Form||Third week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability date||First week of April 2018|
|Examination Date (1st Stage)||Third week of April 2018|
|Examination Date (2nd Stage)||Mid of May 2018|