BEML Recruitment 2016:
Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) announced a notification for the jobs for hiring 107 various posts of Managers like Assistant Engineer, AM (PR), Assistant Officers, Officers, Deputy General Manager (DGM), Senior Manager, & Diploma Trainee, Assistant General Manager (AGM) under reserved category in BEML Recruitment 2016. This is a special recruitment drive for the SC/ST/OBC candidates. Contestants who are looking for Government jobs in Bangalore can apply for this opportunity. Candidates who shall like to apply for this BEML Naukri 2016 can check all related details like criteria of education, how to submit application form, hiring process etc. If you are interested and eligible for these vacancies so you can apply for BEML Recruitment 2016 through online mode from its official website page “bemlindia.com” on or before 13 April 2016.
Government Jobs 2016
Railway Jobs 2016
Bank Jobs 2016
Details of the BEML Recruitment 2016:
Organization Name: Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
Name of the Examination:
Name of the Post: Dy.General Manager, Assistant GM, Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager and other various pots
Official Website: bemlindia.com
No. Of Post: 107 vacancies
Post wise details:
- Deputy General Manager: 17 posts
- Assistant General Manager: 18 posts
- Senior Manager: 05 posts Manager: 09 posts
- Assistant Manager: 01 post
- Officer: 03 posts
- Engineer: 12 posts
- Assistant Engineer: 09 posts
- Diploma Trainee: 33 posts
Eligibility Criteria for BEML Recruitment 2016:
Applier should passed Ist Class Degree in Engineering in Automobile/ Mechanical/Production from a certified University/ Institution and Graduate with Ist Class two years full time MBA (HR/ IR)/ MSW or MA and Three years full time degree with CA/ ICWA or full term CA/ ICWA.
Age Limit: As on 13 April 2016
- For Sr. No. 1: Max 46 years
- For Sr. No. 2: Max. 43 years
- For Sr. No. 3: 40 years, kindly check more information in detailed notification.
- For Sr. No. 4: 37,42,46 years
- For Sr. No. 5,6: 33 years
- For Sr. No. 7: 29 years
- For Sr. No. 8,9: 26 years
For Grade-I to Grade-II posts: Upper age relaxation is given up to 05 years for PWD students and
For Diploma Trainee post: Age relaxation is application up to 10 years for PWD candidates.
Official Link is here
BEML Recruitment Application Form 2016
- For OBC category candidates: Rs. 500
- For SC/ST/PWD: NIL
Examination fees will be paid through using BEML website page where you can find Challan of SBI and submit into BEML Account no. 31006750220.
Selection of the candidates based on some rounds i.e.
- Document Screening
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
BEML Recruitment Examination form 2016:
Interested and Eligible appliers can apply online via the main website portal i.e. “bemlindia.com” from 30 March 2016 to 13 April 2016.
BEML Recruitment 2016 Application
How to apply:
- Visit to the official web page of the BEML @ “bemlindia.com”.
- Click at “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR BEML”.
- Now read the notification carefully.
- After that enter your valid details in form at mandatory field.
- Upload photograph and sign.
- Deposit the application fee online.
- Click on submit tab.
- Now save your application form.
- Take printout of application form.
- At last candidates have to affix the recent passport size photograph, sign in the space provided and attach hard copy of the challan (if applicable), self-attested photo copies of certificates in support of qualification, experience, age, caste, disability etc.
- Forward the same to the given address.
The Deputy General Manager (HR),
No.23/1, 4th Main Road,
Bangalore – 560027
Starting date of online form submission: 30th March 2016
Last date for Apply Online: 13th April 2016.
Last date for submission of printout copy of online form: 20th April 2016
BEML Exam Admit Card 2016:
The Hall tickets of the BEML for candidates will be uploaded online on its official website 10-12 days before the commencement of the examination.
BEML Exam Result 2016:
The result for the BEML 2016 written examination will be declared on the main website after the completion of the exam. List of the students who will qualify the exam will be published on the official website.