BEGC Recruitment 2017, BEGC Vacancy 2017, BEGC Career www.begc.in : Bio-Chemic Education Grant Commission (BEGC) announces notification for various posts such as Section Officer, helper, Sevak/ Sevika posts in this department.
This is the best organization which offers candidates to make career in technical field. Every year the recruitment department invite the application form for vacant posts. To check latest news daily we updated here on http://iletsfly.in/.
Complete details about BEGC recruitment 2017 are available on its official website. Some necessary information about recruitment of BEGC 2017 like vacancy details, selection procedure etc is given bottom.
BEGC Recruitment 2017
Total number of vacancy is: updated soon
|Name of post||Salary per month||Educational qualification|
|Clerk (group C)||Rs. 10,000 to15,000/-||Completed 10th/12th class|
|Seva/sevaka (Group C)||Rs. 10,000 to15,000/-||Completed 10th/12th class|
|Section officer (group A)||Rs 20000 to 30000/-||Completed graduation degree|
|Helper (group D)||Rs. 6000 to 9000/||Completed 8th class|
Age limits: Candidate’s age should be 18 to 47 years. Age relation for reserved competitors based on as per govt. rules.
Selection Procedure: Contestants will be select in the performance in written exam & interview.
- For general & OBC competitors should pay exam fee Rs 200/-
- Other competitors need to pay Rs 100/-
BEGC Recruitment Application 2017
How To Apply:
- Firstly log open official web portal that is www.begc.co.in.
- After then check latest update & click on link application form of : BEGC Vacancy Notification
- Fill all valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Then upload scanned signature & photo in the specified places.
- Click on submission of exam fee & pay the exam fee.
- Take hard copy of it for future use.
- Closing date to apply online is: updated soon
- Exam date is: update soon
- Result date: as soon as possible
Admit Card: BEGC exams 2017 admit card will be update very soon on its authorized website. Admit card of BEGC exam may be uploaded 20 days before of the exam. Contestants can check it to enter their user ID number & name.
- To check BEGC result competitors should go official portal
- Then click on result field that are given on its home page.
- After then click on BEGC result 2017.
- Fill roll number, DOB & password correctly.
- Click on submit button.
- Check result & save it for future use.