BCECE Application Form 2019:Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2019 is a state level entrance examination that is conducted every year. Large number of aspirants fill up the BCECE 2019 application form to take entrance in several undergraduate courses such as engineering, medical, technical and agriculture etc. students who qualify the BCECE 2019 exam they can pursuing their professional degree courses from the government & private institutes of Bihar state. The BCECE application form/examination form 2019 will release in the month of Feb 2019. All willing contenders should register for BCECE registration form 2019 till end date.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is going to declare application form of BCECE 2019 on its authorized website. The contestants who want to apply for BCECE 2019 application form can apply before the last date. BCECE is state level entrance examination to take admission in UG courses like engineering, medical, pharmacy etc. important details like important date; educational qualification etc of BCECE examination form 2019 is given below. Complete details of exam form of BCECE are update on its official website.
BCECE 2019 Application Details
Aspirants should pass the 10+2 or 12th class in PCM or PCB subjects from recognized board. The students should obtain 50% marks or above in the intermediate class. Student’s age not less than 17 years for medical and agricultural courses and there is no age limit for other courses. Selection will applicable for result of BCECE exam 2019 basis.
Eager competitors should completed 10+2/HSC exam with equivalent subjects from recognized board with minimum 50 % marks
Candidate’s age should not less than 17 years and not greater than 25 years for course medical & pharmacy.
For other courses no age limits.
Candidates will be selected in the performance of written examination of BCECE exam 2019
- Contestants who are related to PCM & PCB subjects those reserved and unreserved candidates exam fee respectively Rs 330 & Rs 660.
- Competitors who are related to PCMB subjects those reserved and unreserved candidates need to pay exam fee respectively Rs 365 & Rs 735/-
BCECE 2019 Apply Online Process
How to apply:
- Willing contenders can apply for BCECE exam 2019 online to access the official web site which is www.bceceboard.com.
- Candidates should register and get the log in ID & password.
- After then open the application form by using ID and password.
- Enter the information that is asked in the particular field.
- Click on the mode of fee submission & deposit exam fee.
- And then you should submit it.
- Press print for receiving physical copy for future record.
- Online registration process starts – February 2019
- Registration process closed on – 1st week of March 2019
- Exam date – April 2019
- Result – 1st week of June 2019
BCECE 2019 Admit card:
To sit in the written exam of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination students require admit card and the hall ticket of BCECE exam 2019 will available before the exam date at official site. The call letter of BCECE exam will be updated by the exam conducting authority. Admit card of BCECE exam is uploading expected 20 days before the examination date. When BCECE exam admit card is upload contestants can download it to enter name, roll number & password.
BCECE 2019 Result:
Result of any competitive exam is important for the students so all participants require to check out their BCECE 2019 exam result by simply visiting official online portal. Entire new news related BCECE 2019 exam result will available very soon on the main site. After successfully completion of BCECE exam 2019 all competitors are curiously waiting result of BCECE exam 2019. It will be updated very soon on authorized website. Contestants can download it to enter name, password, roll number & date of birth. To know future update all applicants should regularly log on its authorized web portal.
Counseling of BCECE exam 2019:
When the merit list announced counseling would started. There are two round of BCECE 2019 counseling. All the candidates will be allotted seats in the performance of merit list of BCECE exam 2019. After seat allotment candidates need to pay fee & report to assigned college.