Assam JAT 2017 Online form will be available soon online. Assam joint entrance test 2017 is one of the state engineering entrance exam 2017 conducted in the state of Assam.
Assam JAT 2017 Application Form, Assam Joint Admission Test 2017:
Every year, the director of technical education, Assam conducts Assam JAT 2017 for providing admission in the first year of under graduate professional courses such as BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, B.Tech, BDS and MBBS degree in various engineering colleges, Ayurveda colleges, regional dental colleges and medical colleges of Assam state and NITs also.
Information brochure and application form for Assam JAT 2017 Application Form will be coming soon. This page will keep you updated about the Assam JAT 2017, so tuned with us for more information. All candidate who want to write Assam JAT 2017 can fill application form as after the availability on the official site.
Assam JAT 2017 Application Form, Assam Joint Admission Test 2017
- Exam Name: Assam joint entrance test (Assam Common Entrance Exam)
- Assam JAT Admit card date: May 2017
- Assam JAT (CEE) Exam Date: May 2017
- Following points may help you to know more about Assam joint entrance test.
- Name of examination— Assam JAT 2017
- Conducting body— director of technical education
- Test level— state level examination
- Test category— under graduate professional courses
- Exam Type: Entrance exam for Engineering, Medical Courses
Who can apply for the Assam JAT 2017—
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and a domicile of Assam.
- Candidate must have completed his higher secondary from Assam higher secondary education council.
- In the qualifying examination, candidate must studied Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics with English as compulsory subjects
- The candidates belong to general category need to score minimum aggregate 50 percent marks in qualifying examination.
- The candidate belongs to reserved classes such as Schedule Tribe and Schedule Caste need to score minimum aggregate 45 percent marks.
Assam JAT 2017 Application procedure
- The Application Form is readily available for the candidates at specified office.
- Candidates can get their application form via post only: Assam JAT 2017 Online Application
- The candidates needs to be submitted application fee through a demand draft in favour of specified authority
- The Form should be filled properly as per instructions given in the application form.
- Send the duly filled application back to the specified center.
- Starting date for online form: April 2017
- Last date for online form: April 2017
Assam JAT 2017 Admit Card : Assam JA 2017 Exam hall ticket will be uploaded online on the official portal of Assam JAT. The official website of Assam JAT 2017 is: formonline.net.
Assam CEE 2017 Admit Card Download :
Assam CEE or Assam JAT Admit card will be available online form May 2017. Candidates will be able to download admit card online here.
- Go to official link : Assam JAT 2017 Admit Card Download
- Then enter application number and birth date
- print your admit card and check roll number, exam center and other details in admit card.
You must have your original ID and admit card of Assam JAT to get permission in exam hall.
Assam JAT 2017 Result: Assam JAT 2017 Result will be announced by the organization in the 2nd week of June month. Students will be able to check results and marks here.
Assam JAT 2017 Counseling: For admission in undergraduate degree programs admission will be given through counseling on the basis of score in written test.