AWES TGT PGT Vacancy 2016, 8000 Army Public School Teacher Jobs 2016: AWES TGT PGT Vacancy notification is released online Apply for latest jobs till last date. Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has issued a notification to recruit the aspirants for Teacher Posts. Through this recruitment notification the Army Public School will fill 8000 posts of TGT/PRT/PGT Teacher.
Applicants who are applicable for the above mentioned posts may apply online through the official site of Army Public School www.apsdk.com. The last date for apply is 13th September 2016. Applicants check detail like age, eligibility, important date and how to apply below on this page. check more teacher jobs at : Teacher Recruitment Application Form
Eligible candidates need to apply online for Army Public School 8000 Post Recruitment 2016 before 13th September 2016. You need to apply online for Army Public School Vacancies 2016 before last date.
Army Public School recruitment 2016:
Name of Organization: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
No. of Posts: 8000
Name of Post: Teacher Posts TGT/ PGT/ PRT
PGT: Applicants should have Post Graduation degree and B.ed with minimum of 50%.
TGT/ PRT Posts: Applicants should completed Graduation degree and B.ed with minimum of 50%.
Age limit: as on 13th Sept 2016
- Fresher Candidates:
- PGT: Maximum age: 40 years
- TGT/ PRT : Maximum age: 29 years
- Experience Candidates: Maximum age: 57 years (with teaching experience of 5 years)
Application Fee: Rs.600/-(non refundable)
- Screening test
- Start Date: 17th August, 2016
- Last Date: 13th September, 2016
- Exam Date: November/December 2016
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Application 2016
How to apply:
- First open official website awesindia.com.
- Search link: Army Public School TGT PGT Teachers Recruitment 2016 on home page.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill all asked detail in given field.
- Check all detail carefully before submission.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out copies for future use.
Admit card: The test admit card will be uploaded by higher authority before few das exam. Applicants can get information about admit card release date form official site. They can download admit card from official site.
Result: The result of exam will be available on official site after the exam. Aspirants can get their exam result by their exam roll no.