AP Police SI Recruitment 2018, 707 AP Police Vacancy 2018 Notification:- Andhra Pradesh Police Dept. recently announce a notification for AP Police SI vacancy 2018 for the recruitment of sub inspectors (SI) in the AP police department. As per the given notification there are vacant empty to fill.
All the interested & capable applicants can apply online for AP police SI and Jobs 2018.All the interested job seekers can apply through the official site of AP Police department. The selection of the candidates in the AP Police vacancy 2018 by various selection rounds such as Physical standard test, Physical Measurement test, written exam etc.
Police department Vacancy 2018
AP Police SI Recruitment 2018 Online application forms are available soon to fill by the capable applicants. The eligible candidates have to fill the application form and submit it before the last dates. All the important details of AP police SI 2018 recruitment like as Eligibility criteria, Age Bar, Exam dates, fees, how to apply online are mention below: –
Government Jobs Application Form
AP Police SI Recruitment 2018, 707 AP Police Vacancy 2018 Notification
|AP Police SI Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Name of Organization:- Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)|
|Total no of Vacancy:- 707|
|Vacancy Name– Sub Inspector , Deputy Jailor|
|Qualification Details |
Should have passed Graduation degree in any of field from a reputed university.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
|AP Police SI Recruitment 2018 Application fee:-|
• For General/ OBC Category: Rs.300/- only
• For SC/ ST & other reserved Category: Rs.150/- only
|AP Police Vacancies Official Notification|
AP Police Jobs Application Form
Official Site: – www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in
How to apply APSLPRB Sub Inspector Jobs 2018
- Firstly visit official website i.e. www.appolice.gov.in
- Search recruitment panel & open online application : AP Police SI vacancy Apply Online
- Fill online application with required mandatory.
- Upload latest passport size photo & signature scanned copy.
- Now verify the given details.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/save the form for the further use.
AP police SI Recruitment Admit Card 2018: – Andhra Pradesh Police department soon release the call letter for written exam. The Admit card is an important document to appear in the exam.
AP Police SI vacancy result 2018: – Organization will released the result after the succession of recruitment exam. Candidates must check their exam result on the official portal.
AP Police Recruitment 2018, AP Police Constable Notification 2018 : Good opportunity available for all of you here for those who are seeking towards AP Police 2018 Recruitment. Recently there are out AP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for inviting all of willing and interested contenders. Soon all of eligible and desired candidates become able to have participation into AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
AP Police Recruitment 2018, 4548 AP Police Constable Notification 2018
All other related information regarding AP Police Recruitment 2018 like essential qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process, and how to apply etc. are described with the use of this webpage below.
- Name of Organization: AP Police Recruitment Board
- Name of Examination: AP Police Constable Recruitment Exam
- Official Website: recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- Total No. of Vacancy: 4548 Jobs
- Name of Post: Constable, Warder
- Location: Andhra Pradesh State
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Constable Vacancy 2018:
Education Qualification: All of aspirants who are going to have AP Police Constable 2018 Application Online must have pass certificate for Intermediate class or its equivalent.
Age Limit: All of applicants should to have age as below calculated as on 01.07.2018.
- For the post of Constable all of applying should to have age in bar of 18 years old to 22 years old.
- For the post of Warder all of applicants should to have age in bar of 18 years to 30 years old.
Selection Process: All of candidates will be short listed through AP Police Recruitment Exam as below specified rounds:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Standard Test
Application Fees: All of contenders need to deposit AP Police Recruitment 2018 Application Fees as described:
- For GEN / OBC Category: Rs. 300/- Only
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 150/- Only
Apply Online for AP Police Jobs 2018:
- First of all, go to use AP Police official website @recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- Click on: AP Police Constable Application Online
- Now you are advised to enter all of compulsory details.
- Once re verify all of inputted data before submitting.
- Hit on SUBMIT button.
- Download / save and take a print out of this for further references.
Important Key Dates to be Remember:
- AP Police Recruitment Starting Date: August 03rd, 2018
- AP Police Recruitment Last Date: Sept 14th, 2018
- AP Police Constable Examination Date: 16th Oct 2018
Andhra Pradesh police department will deliver a recruitment notification to invite the eligible applicants for the 14000 post of Constable and 200 posts of Sub inspector. Applicants who have eligibility and physically and mentally prepare may apply for these post.
According the news the recruitment will be available on the official site Andhra Pradesh police department. The recruitment process will be started in the month of September or October month. Other details regarding this recruitment will be available soon on official site.
Admit card: The admit card for the recruitment will be available after completion apply process. Applicants can get their admit card form the official site by their Application Id on the official site. Admit card will have information about your exam center, applicants roll no. date and timing of the exam etc
Result: Result for the test can be downloaded from the official site of AP police department. Aspirants may check their exam result by their exam roll no. This result will be decided that you are qualified for the next round or not.