Table of Contents
AP DEECET admit card 2018: – AP DEECET 2018 Exam will be conducted in August 2018 on 23rd 2018. All the applicants who have enrolled for AP DEECET 2018 exam are informed to downloadAP DEECET 2018 admit card by using personal details like application form number, registration ID, Name and other details of applicant. AP DEECET Admit card 2018 contains all details of enrolled candidate like name, father’s name, application number, registration ID, photograph and signature.
AP DEECET 2018 Admit Card Details: –
How to download AP DEECET Exam Admit Card 2018: –
You can download AP DEECET Exam Admit Card 2018 by using personal details of applicant. Here on this post, we will offered you official link of AP DEECET Hall Ticket which will be switched to the official page of AP DEECET.
AP DEECET 2018 Notification: AP DEECET 2018 has released a Notification on 8th July 2018. Government of Andhra Pradesh, School Education Department has announced the AP DEECET Notification 2018 for the common entrance test to take Admission for District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) in D.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education with duration of 2 years) Course and Private D.Ed Colleges. Aspirants who are much waiting to get admission in D.Ed course in any of the Institutions in Andhra Pradesh. Those applicants may apply for this AP DIETCET 2018 Exam through online from 14th July 2018 to 28th July 2018.
- The applicants who have completed the Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent course with 50% minimum marks and 45% for reserved aspirants are eligible to apply for AP DEECET 2018 entrance test.
- Applicants who appeared for 2nd year may also apply for this entrance test, but need pass at the time of admission into the course.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be as on 01/09/2018.
- Minimum Age: 17 years.
- Maximum Age: No Upper Age Limit
AP DEECET Exam Details: –
Application Fee: Application fee for this exam will be of 200/- and has to be paid through AP Online Centers or e-seva centers or Payment Gateway.
- Application form start date: 14-07-2018
- Fee payment start from: 13-07-2018
- Last Date to apply: 28/07/2018
- Last Date for payment: 27-07-2018
- Admit Cards: 16-08-2018
- AP DEECET 2018 Exam: 23-08-2018
- Date of Results: 03-09-2018
AP DEECET 2018 Application Form
TS DEECET 2018 Online Application: Candidates can apply online and filled application form for AP DEECET 2018 Exam at official website deecetap.cgg.gov.in. Read and Fill it carefully through online and submit it on or before 28/07/2018. Follow the instructions in given on DEECET official website while filling online application.
AP DEECET 2018 syllabus and Exam Pttern:
- General Knowledge – 5 Marks
- Teaching Aptitude – 5 Marks
- General English – 10 Marks
- Telugu – 20 Marks
- Mathematics – 20 Marks
- Physical Sciences – 10 Marks
- Biological Sciences- 10 Marks
- Social Studies – 20 Marks
Download AP DEECET 2018 Hall Tickets: Applicants may check/download the AP DIETCET Exam Admit cards from official website. Hall tickets for the AP DEECET exam 2018 will be available at the official website deecetap.cgg.gov.in from 16th August 2018. Once the admit cards will be published on official site applicants will be informed about that through e.mail or SMS. Then applicants may download their admit cards from official site.
AP DIETCET 2018 Results: Once the results have been announced applicants may check their AP DEECET 2018 Exam results at official page deecetap.cgg.gov.in. Applicants may check rank along with their marks in the entrance test will be available in official site.