Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2019, AU Admission: – Andhra University is going to invite Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2019 application form. Those students want to take admission in Andhra University they can apply online here.
Andhra University established in 1926 in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Andhra University is a distance education university in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra University is presently offering education to five districts which are East Godavari, Visakhapatnam, West Godavari, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram. The university has been authorized by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ grade.
Andhra University has started distance education in 1972. At Present in Andhra University School of Distance Education has 34 education Centers. Students of Andhra University Distance Education study the same syllabus and same subject as regular students.
University Exam Result 2019
Even the degree awarded is also same. Andhra University is popular University in Andhra Pradesh state. The main aim of the University of Andhra is to provide best education to the citizen of India. The student comes there from different states.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2019, AU Admission
Andhra University has different courses for PG and UG courses in various streams such as science, management arts and commerce, etc. Andhra University provides many of different Courses such as , Course of History, Course of Computer Science, Course of Languages, Course of Commerce and Management, Course of Education, Course of Performing and Visual Arts, Course of Physical Sciences, Course of Laws, Course of Life Sciences, Course of Social Sciences, Course of Economics Course of Engineering.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission: – The Andhra University delivered a notification for admission in 2019. Students can download application form on its official website For admission. Students selected for admission in Andhra University according to the merit list of the 10+2% and 10+2+3%. Those students who are interested to take admission in this Andhra University can check its admission notifications on its official website. Here we also provided you a detailed knowledge about its course programs.
Courses offer by Andhra University Distance Education:-
- Undergraduate Courses Program:-
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) [Duration of 3 years]
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) [Duration of 3 years]
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) [Duration of 3 years]
- Com (CSM) [Duration of 3 years]
- Post Graduate Courses Program:-
- Master of Arts (M.A): (Telugu, English, Hindi, History, Economics, Sociology, Philosophy, Politics, Public Administration, Mathematics, Psychology) [Duration of 2 years]
- Master of Science (M.Sc) :(Mathematics, , Zoology Physics, Botany, Organic Chemistry) [Duration of 2 years]
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) [Duration of 2 years]
- Master in Library Science (M.Li.Sc.) [Duration of 2 years]
- Diploma Courses Program:
- Diploma in Music
- Diploma in Urdu
- Diploma in Consumer Education
- Technology Courses Program: Tech (Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engg.)
- Other Professional Courses
- B.A – Marketing (3 years)
- B.A – Finance (3 years)
- B.A – HRM (3 years)
- Executive MBA – Marketing (2 years)
- Executive MBA – Finance (2 years)
- Executive MBA – HRM (2 years)
- Additional Methodology (B.Ed. & MA Education)
Contact details of Andhra University:-
University of Andhra
School of Distance Education
Visakhapatnam – 530 003
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
Phones:0891 – 2844142, 0891 – 2550223,0891 – 2575745
FAX : 0891 – 2575752