Table of Contents
Alagappa University Distance Education:- Alagappa University placed in Karaikudi, state of Tamil Nadu, India. The University of Alagappa aim to provide excellent education to the student. Alagappa University has relations with other academic colleges/institutions, research laboratories and industrial establishments that promise a wonderful feature. Alagappa University is approved by the UGC, Government of India. Alagappa University is recognised by UGC. Alagappa University is authorized with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The University provide education through Distance education mode, Week-end education mode, Regular education mode and Collaborative education modes. The Directorate of Alagappa University provides various UG, PG and M. Phil. courses in the disciplines of computer applications, management, science, education and languages.
Alagappa University DDE Courses
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2018-2018:- Student who want and interested to take admission in Alagappa University, they can check admission notification on official website. The student must download this application form and send by Registered Post/ speed post before the last date with following document Provisional Certificate, demand draft fees, Student Index Card with stamp size photo and signature. This application form is to be send Director of the university.
Alagappa University Distance Education:- Alagappa University provide various PG and UG courses. The main aim of the Alagappa University is to provide best distance education and regular education to the student of Alagappa University. Alagappa University offers a lot of of different Courses such as Course of Education, Course of Laws, Course of Performing and Visual Arts, Course of Life Sciences, Course of Commerce and Management, Course of Physical Sciences, Course of Social Sciences, Course of Computer Science, Course of Economics, Course of History, Course of Engineering.
Alagappa University directorate of Distance Education Courses:-
- Undergraduate courses (3 Years):-
- Lit (Tamil)
- A. (English, History, Public Administration, English & Tamil Medium, Public Administration)
- Sc. (Psychology, Mathematics)
- B.A. (English & Tamil Medium, Banking, Corporate Secretaryship)
- Com. (English & Tamil Medium, Computer Applications)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (1 year)
- Post Graduate Programs (2 Years):-
- B.A. (General, Banking and Finance, Hospital Management, Corporate Secretaryship, Investment Management, Education Management, international Business, Project Management, Tourism)
- Com. (English &Tamil Medium, Insurance Management, Finance and Control, Information Technology English & Tamil MED, Marketing)
- A. (Tamil, English, History, English &Tamil Medium, Mathematics, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, Mass Communication and Journalism, Child Care and Education)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) (1 yr)
- Post Graduate Diploma Programs (1 Year):-
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
- Business Management
- Hospital Administration
- Sports Management
- Energy Auditing and Management
Contact Information of Alagappa University-
Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu
Pin Code: 630 003.
Ph:91-4565-228080 to 228095
Fax : + 04565 – 225216
Email :[email protected]
Web site- alagappauniversity.ac.in