Air India Northern Region Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued, You can apply for Air India Northern Region Recruitment for cabin crew post & other post.
Air India Northern Region Recruitment 2017, Air India Vacancies: Air India Northern Region has been announcing to recruit eligible candidate to fill up the vacant Cabin Crew posts. Air India Limited offers a great career opportunity to the candidates with Minimum Two Years’ of experience as Cabin Crew with the Current SEP for the requirement of Cabin Crew in Northern Region (Delhi).
The recruitment is on a fixed term employment, for the initial five years for number of vacancies and also to maintain a waiting list for future requirements. Read below the details regarding the cabin crew recruitment in Air India Northern Region.
Air India Northern Region Recruitment 2017, Air India Vacancies
Name of post—cabin Crew
Number of post—updated soon
- Cabin crew male—updated soon
- Cabin crew female—updated soon
Salary – candidates will get the Stipend of Rs. 10000/- per month during the training period. After successful completion of Training remuneration of Rs. 35000/- per month will be given.
Selection— Selection of candidates is done of the performance of candidates in personnel Interview.
Eligibility criteria — Candidates who wish to take part in walk in interviews must fulfill the below mentioned minimum eligibility criteria.
- Educational qualification— candidate must passed class 12th/ HSC & should have minimum 02 years flying experience.
- Age limit— candidate’s age should be in between 20 and 30 years. Age relaxation upto 5 years is applicable in case of SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
- MARITAL STATUS: Unmarried
- PHYSICAL STANDARDS:
- Height – For Female – Minimum 160 cms. And for Male – Minimum 172 cms.
- Vision: the candidate’s near Vision should be N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye. The distant vision should be 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye. Specs not allowed for the recruitment. While contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
- COSMETIC APPEARANCE: the candidate should have a clear complexion without any noticeable blemish.
- SPEECH: candidate with clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Should be proficient in English language with clear and understandable accent. Fluency in English and Hindi is necessary.
Date of Walk in Interview: 28th & 29th January, 2017.
Venue of interview — Executive Director (NR)’s Office Complex,
Air India Limited, Northern Region,
IGI Airport, Terminal-1,
Near Old Lufthansa Hanger, JAL Road,