Table of Contents
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification 2018 is good opportunity for job seekers, who are waiting for this job posts they can apply for this AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Board released these posts from 23 May 2018 and aspirants can apply online within 30 days from the date of advertisement but AIIMS Bhubaneswar organization, but AIIMS Bhubaneswar Posts 2018 Application Form Submission Date is extended to 31-08-2018. Aspirants check their eligibility criteria, application Fee, selection process and how to apply as given below and also official website.
Teaching Jobs 2018
PSC Jobs 2018
12th Pass Jobs 2018
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
Detail of Vacancy:
- Name of Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Name of Post: Various Posts
- Total No. of Vacancy: 259 Posts
- Senior Resident: 189Posts
- Tutor/ Demonstrator: 70 Posts
- Official website: aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Job location: Bhubaneswar
- Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: The shortlisted candidates will receive a consolidated pay scale according to the rules and regulations of the government.
Education Qualification: Candidates should posses MD/MS/DNB/DM/ M. Ch in the respective disciplines for S. No.-1 & MD/Ph. D/ M. Sc in the subject concerned for S. No.-2 from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 33 year & 35 year for candidates who completed DM/ M. Ch course as on last date of the receipt of application. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per govt. norms.
- General Category: Rs. 1000/- + Transaction Charges
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges
- Through NEFT payable at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Selection Procedure: Candidates selection will be through.
- Written exam
Official Link is here
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Application 2018
How to Apply for Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
- Contenders need read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Log on “Online Recruitment”
- Click on Apply Online
- Select desired post according to eligibility
- Fill the online application form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
- Click on Submit tab
- While taking some time, the application ID is open before you.
- Candidate need to take a printout of that application successfully submitted application form.
Important Key Dates to be Remember:
- Starting Online Submission form: 23.05.2018
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form (Extended): 31.08.2018
- Date of Examination: Update soon