Nagarjuna university distance education courses: – This university provides many courses in distance Education, Correspondence courses or under Open university program etc. The Nagarjuna University provide education like Distance Education and its study or PCP Centers if applicable. The courses offered by university are
- Certificate Courses:- It offers Certificate Course in Hotel and Hospital House Keeping and certificate courses in HIV/AIDS counselling
- Undergraduate Degree Courses:- It offers many UG courses like B.A. (Computer application, Hindi, economics, History, Maths, Sociology, Statistic), BBA, BCA, BBM, B.com, B.sc etc courses in various trades.
- Postgraduate Diploma Courses: It offers diploma courses like PGDVE, PGDBFM, PGDD, PGDBI, PGDBM, PGDHHM, PGDJM, PGDIM and PGDTTM etc
- Postgraduate Degree Courses: – It offers many master degree courses M.A., MLIC, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, M.com etc courses in various trades.
- Research / Doctoral-level Courses: – It offers MPhil and PhD in many trades.
About Nagarjuna University distance education 2018
:- The Acharya Nagarjua University has a motive to provide the higher education in all over the world. The Acharya Nagarjuna University was established by the great profounder of the Madhyamika Buddhism. This university established in 1976. This university is a in the region of Guntur. This is the known university of the Andhra Pradesh which has many approved colleges in the state. The university is approved by the university grant commission (UGC). This is a central university. The university aim to give the excellent education for all the students.The university provides the UG and PG degree certificate. This university has 300 teaching staff in all departments. Name of Departments are arts, nano science, engineering, science, commerce, medical science, research, and many more. The degree courses are B.Tech, B.A., B. Com, BCA, M. Tech, M.A., M.Sc etc.
Eligibility: eligibility for distance education courses provide by university
- MBA : Pass in any UG Degree with 50% aggregate for Unreserved and 45% for reserved category and (Other than BFA and BOL) with Mathematics have one of the subject at Degree, 10th Class Level and have a Rank in ICET or Pass in Entrance Test of ANU, CDE.
- MCA:- Pass in any UG Degree with 50% aggregate for unreserved and 45% for reserved category (Other than BFA and BOL) with Mathematics as one of the subject at Degree or 10th class level and a Rank in ICET or Pass in Entrance Test of CDE and ANU
- UG courses: – Ist Year Degree Course with Intermediate / plus two qualification.
- PG Courses:- Completed bachelor’s degree from relevant trades.
Admission process for Nagarjuna university distance education:-
The Nagarjuna university invites the application form to get admission of the students in difference distance education programs. This university conduct entrance test for admission in various courses. Application form may be obtained from Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University and study centers. It can be submitted by demand draft in favour of “Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University” payable at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur. Candidate may also take direct admission for various courses.
Important Dates:- Updated soon
Nagarjuna University distance education Results 2018:- Every year university conduct exam in april/ may month for various course and declare result of these exam in last of July/august. We are advised to university student to touch with university website for latest result or update.