Table of Contents
AAI North Eastern Region Recruitment 2019: apply online for 50 Junior Assistant- Airports Authority of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the 50 Junior Assistants posts. The aspirants may apply who are domicile Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Nagaland for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE – 4 at different airports in North – Eastern Region. The applicants from North region may apply before the last date 15th September 2019. Other related information regarding this recruitment are given below on this page.
AAI North Eastern Region Recruitment 2019 vacancy details:
Name of post: Jr. Judicial Assistant posts
Total no. of posts: 50
- 10th Pass with 3 years approved Diploma in Mechanical / Fire/ Automobile with minimum aggregate 50 % marks; OR
- 12th Pass with 50 % marks.
Age limit: as on 15-09-2019
- For General Category: 30 years
- 5 years for ST
- 3 years for OBC
Application Fee: A DD of Rs. 100/- (non – refundable) drawn in behalf of Airports Authority of India, to be paid at Guwahati before 15-09-2019. No fee for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process: Applicant will be participated in the following test to selecting.
- Written test
- Physical measurement
- Driving test
- Endurance test
Last date for apply: 15-09-2019
AAI North Eastern Region Recruitment 2019-16 Application
How to apply:
- First go to the official link of recruitment aai.aero/employment_news/Employee_Recruitment_new.jsp
- Download official notification.
- Take print out of given application form in notification.
- Fill this application form with carefully.
- Send this fully filled application form to the given below address.
The Regional Executive Director (North Eastern Region), Airports Authority of India, LGBI Airport Guwahati Assam
Admit card: Admit card for all the exam will be available after the completion of filling process. Applicants can check their admit card on official site before some days of exam on official site.
Result: Result for the exam will be announced after the exam. The information about result declaration will inform you by mail or Message. After that you can get you exam result by entering roll no. or name.