Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 213 Office Asst & Officer Posts: Utkal Grameen Bank has delivered a recruitment notification to inviting online applications from eligible aspirants for 213 Officer JM Scale-I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Aspirants who have valid IBPS RRB CWE-III score card and have interest to work with Utkal Grameen Bank may apply online from 21.07.2015 to 05.08.2015 through the official site. Other information related to this post, exam, age, qualification, selection process, application fee, admit card, result and how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 213
Officer JM Scale-I: 77 Posts
- SC: 11 Posts
- ST: 05 Post
- OBC: 20 Posts
- GEN: 41 Posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 136 Posts
- SC: 21 Posts
- ST: 29 Posts
- OBC: 16 Posts
- GEN: 70 Posts
Education Qualification: Applicants should have passed Degree in any subject with knowledge in local language of the State/ UT (Odia).
Age Limit: Applicants age must be between 18 to 28 years for Office Asst posts and Officer JM Scale-I.
IBPS CWE-III RRB Score card: All competitor need to have a valid score card for IBPS RRB CWE-III exam organized in September/ October 2014 with following cut offs
- SC/ ST/ STPWD/ SC-PWD/ STEXS/ SC-EXS – 70 & above
- OBC / OBC-PWD / GEN-PWD/ GEN/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS – 80 & above
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM contender: Rs. 20/
- for all other applicants: Rs. 100/-
Application fee can be deposit through CBS challan at any branch of Utkal Grameen Bank to the following Account Number
- 84004971348 for Officer Scale-I posts
- 84004971280 for Office Asst posts
- Or may be deposit State Bank of India (CBS Account No. (34038828495)
Selection Process: It will be based on
- IBPS CWE RRB-III Score
- Personal Interview
Online Applications start: 21-07-2015
Online Application end: 05-08-2015
How to Apply: Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online by following the link on or before 05.08.2015
Instruction to apply:
- First go to the official site for registration http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_ugbank0715/.
- Register yourself and login.
- Click on login
- After that click on apply online
- Fill all the necessary detail in the given blank field.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out for future reference.
Admit card: Permission letter for interview is available on the main site. Applicants may check their call letter by providing some necessary detail in the give empty field. We suggest to all applicants to download/check their call letter before the interview date because without this you will not to permit in the interview room.
Result: Selection list will be available on official website after the completion of interview process. Applicants may check their name in the selection list after the uploading the selection list on official site.