CDS Application Form 2017 is filled successfully by the eligible candidates. All of the candidates who are interested in CDS , they applied with the required eligibility before the last date.
CDS Application Form 2017, UPSC CDS Feb Exam 2017 Apply Online : – Last date to apply online for CDS Application form is 2nd December 2016. UPSC has announced notification for 463 vacancies in various defense fields. CDS Online application for Part 1 and part 2 registration is begin from 9th November 2016.
Online application of CDS Feb 2017 Exam is available from 9th November 2017. Last date to apply online is 2nd December 2016. Hello Graduates candidates. Now again UPSC is going to invite CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam 2017. This exam will be organized offline mode in Feb 2017.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts every year CDS Exam for all of willing contenders. This time CDS 2017 Application Form is going to start from 9th November 2016. All of eligible and desired candidates are now going to fill and submit CDS Application Form via official website. UPSC Recruitment 2017
CDS Exam Application Form 2017 is accepted only through concerned official website. All of you are suggested to go for UPSC CDS 2017 Apply Online as soon possibly. Before if CDS Application Form 2017 Last Date crosses then you are not able to take participate into this. CDS Application 2017 is available till last date for all of you publically.
SSC Recruitment 2017
It is suggested to all of you to access only official site for UPSC CDS Application 2017. Check out all updated details for CDS 2017 Application Online here at our available website page. More number of contenders is seeking for UPSC CDS 2017 Application very eagerly.
CDS Application Form 2017, UPSC CDS Feb Exam 2017 Apply Online
Now, all of they become able for CDS Application 2017 Apply Online after this announcement. All other related details regarding CDS Application Form 2017 like CDS Admit Card 2017, CDS Result 2017, CDS 2017 Important Dates, eligibility criteria etc. are stated in depth below here.
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of Examination: UPSC Common Defense Service
- Official Website: upsconline.gov.in
- Job Location: All over India
- Number of vacancies : 463
Eligibility Criteria for Applying to UPSC CDS Exam 2017:
Here we are providing all of eligibility norms point wise for better understanding. If anyone found at any stage that no fulfill requirement then he / she will be debarred for future.
- All of contenders should have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized University or college.
- Only Unmarried aspirants are eligible for CDS Exam.
- All of applicants must have age more than 18 years and less than 24 years.
- Only those candidates who have Indian citizenship are going to fill CDS Application.
Application Fees: CDS Application Fees will be accepted via online or offline mode from all of willing contenders.
- For GEN / OBC candidates: Rs. 200/- only
- For SC / ST / Female candidates: No Fees
Important Key Dates to be Remember:
|Important Dates||CDS 1 Exam 2017||CDS 2 Exam 2017|
|CDS Exam Application Dates||9th Nov to 2nd Dec 2016||July 2017 to August 2017|
|CDS Exam Dates 2017||5th Feb 2017||September /October 2017|
|CDS Exam Results 2017||April/May 2017||November/ December 2017|
|CDS joining Letter||January 2018||July 2018|
Download UPSC CDS Official Advertisement
CDS Online Application Form Part 1 and Part 2
UPSC CDS Exam 2017 Application Online:
- Very first go to access UPSC official website as stated: upsconline.gov.in
- Click on : UPSC CDS Application 2017
- Input all compulsory asked information into this as correctly.
- Make applicable payment for UPSC CDS Application Fees 2017.
- After that go to confirm by pushing SUBMIT button.
- Go to download / save and take print out of Application for UPSC CDS 2017
CDS 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
All of applicants should to first check CDS Exam Pattern 2017 before going to CDS Exam Syllabus. CDS Exam 2017 will be held in offline mode only. Each participant will be getting 1 mark for each correct answer. For incorrect answer, ¼ marks would be deducted from total of secured marks. For detailed CDS Exam Syllabus you are required to have continuously.