SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017: SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to delivered a recruitment notification to fill many post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’. Applicants will be recruited on the basis of their performance in written examination and then in interview. Eligible and interested aspirants may apply online may apply online from August 2017. The other related information related to exam and post like age, eligibility, application fee, how to apply are given below.
SSC Recruitment 2017
Government Jobs 2017
Railway Jobs 2017
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Details
No of Vacancy:
Education Qualification: Aspirants should have completed 12th / 10+2 from a recognize institute/board.
Age limitation: Aspirants age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1st August 2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per norms of government.
Selection Procedure: Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of written test and skill test.
- Competitor are required to deposit Rs. 100/-.
- Reserved category candidates and female candidates are not required to deposit any Fee for Application.
- Applicant may deposit application fee through CRFS/SBI challan/Net banking.
Advertisement announce date: Releasing soon
Start from: Updated soon
Last date to Apply: Updated soon
Date of Examination: Available soon
Official Link is here
SSC Stenographer Recruitment online Form
How to apply: Aspirants may apply online from the official website.
Candidates may use for apply after following steps:
- visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- go to the section as “SSC Online Application” on hone page.
- Click on apply online.
- Choose your exam name and fill the form with correct details with carefully.
- Upload/ Attach the photo and sign proper manner.
- Send /submit the form as per the declaration of SSC
- Take print out copy for future use.