Scooters India Limited Recruitment 2018:
Scooters India Limited has issued an advertisement notification on the official website at scootersindia.com for the posts of Trade Apprentices posts. SIL decided to designate eligible candidates for the posts of trade Apprentices. All the candidates who are eligible can apply offline mode. The other details regarding the recruitment procedure is given below:
Scooters India Limited Recruitment 2018 Vacancies Details:
Name of posts: Trade Apprentices (centre of Excellence) and Trade Apprentices
Total number of Posts: 281 posts
- Trade Apprentices (centre of Excellence): 35 posts
- Trade Apprentices: 146 posts
Selection procedure: The selection of candidates will be made on the performance of candidate in interview conducted by the organization.
Salary offered: The selected candidates shall be paid stipend as per the Apprentices Act-1961.
Minimum Educational Qualification: The job seekers who wish to apply for the post of trade Apprentices and trade apprentices (centre of excellence) should have ITI diploma with basic and advance 06 months apprenticeship trainingfrom a recognized university.
Age limit: There is no age bar for the Scooter limited India recruitment 2018
Official Notification Here
How to Scooters India Limited Recruitment apply:
Interested candidates, who are eligibleneed to forward their application form in prescribed format through registered post to the below mentioned address. Do not forget to superscript the application as “APPLICATION FOR CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE (TRADE APPRENTICES) / TRADE APPRENTICES TRAINING – 2018”
Address to send application:
Dy. Manager (HR)
Scooters India Limited
PO: Sarojini Nagar
Application Form and Important Instructions:
- The application form for the recruitment can be downloaded from the official website of Scooter India Limited.
- Application not sent in prescribed format will not be considered.
- Complete all mandatory fields. Incomplete fieldsmay result in rejection of application.
- Clearly mention the name of the position applied for.
- Last date of application form submission will be 21st day from the date of publication of recruitment advertisement.
- Candidates those are passed the required examination prior to year 2012, need not to apply.