RRB Junior Accountant Admit Card 2015:
RRB junior accountant has announced recently admit card of JR accountant on its official website. Applicants who apply for this post all those now desperately waiting their admit card of RRB junior accountant written exam. All the contestants can download call letter of RRB JR accountant to log on authorized website. The exam of RRB JR accountant will be conduct on between 24/10/2015 to 04/11/2015. All contestants should visit its official site to know future latest upload about this recruitment & its exam.
RRB JR Accountant Exam Call Letter 2015:
Railway recruitment board has issued application form to fill 651 vacant post of junior accountant, clerk typist etc in this department. The eligible aspirants who fill this application form are advised that they should compulsory download their call letter of JR accountant 2015 to attend exam. All the competitors need to download hall ticket of RRB JR accountant because without it contestants cannot give exam. hall ticket is very essential documents to attend exam because it contain details such as exam date & time, candidates personal information etc. the exam of RRB JR accountant will be held on between 24/10/2015 to 04/11/2015. Approximately 20 days before RRB JR accountant written exam admit card will be uploaded on its official web portal.
Steps To Download RRB JR Accountant Exam Hall Ticket:
- First applicants should visit authorized website rrbahmedabad.gov.in.
- Then find out the link admit card & click it.
- After then various exams admit card will appear here.
- Contenders should click on RRB JR accountant exam admit card 2015.
- Enter password, name, registration number and date of birth as specified links.
- Click on submit button.
- Save it & take hard copy of this for future use.
- Last date to submission application form is: 21st September 2015
- Close date to submission exam fee is: 20th September 2015
- Exam date is: between 24th October 2015 to 4th November 2015.
- Start date to download call letter is: approx 20 days before the exam.