PTET Application Form 2017, PTET 2017 Online Eligibility Notification PDF : MDSU University has announced notification for PTET Exam 2017. Good news for all graduation qualified students that MDSU is giving opportunity to take admission on 95000 seats for BED Course. MDSU offers 2 years course in which you can take admission through PTET Eligibility Test. PTET Online form 2017 is available from 21st January 2017 to 23rd Feb 2017. Through emitra/CSC/Kisok centers you need to submit application fee and then get token token number. To appear in PTET May 2017 Exam you need to register online. The only way to register for PTET 2017 Exam is the online mode. No other mode will be accepted by the University.
Rajasthan MDSU University has announced notification for Rajasthan MDSU Bed admission 2017-2018. To take admission in Bed colleges in Rajasthan state students need to qualify the entrance test. This PTET Entrance test is called PTET. PTET stands for Pre teacher education Test. This is the eligibility test which is conducted by MDSU University to shortlist the students for admission in Bed course.
Raj Pre B.Ed Application Form 2017-18 you need to register online with all required details. Any graduate can apply for PTET entrance exam 2017. Here in this post we have updated details of Rajasthan PTET 2017 Apply Online process, MDSU PTET Eligibility criteria, PTET Exam Dates 2017, PTET Important dates, PTET Syllabus and application procedure. You can also download PTET Notification officially form the official website : http://ptet2017.com/.
MDSU University has the authority to conduct the exam for BED Admission 2017-2018 in Rajasthan state located BED colleges. Before applying online candidates must have all required information for PTET. To be qualified for teaching government jobs candidates need to pass the graduation This is important exam for all candidates those want to make their career in teaching field. After passing this eligibility test students will take admission in Bed colleges affiliated with Rajasthan education board. MDSU will conduct the PTET Entrance Exam 2017 in May 2017. Highlighted: Rajasthan BED Courses is 2 years course.
PTET Application Form 2017, PTET 2017 Online Eligibility Notification
- Organization of PTET Exam: MDSU , Ajmer (MAHARSHI DAYANAND SARASWATI UNIVERSITY, AJMER), Rajasthan
- Exam Name: Pre teacher education Test
- Course Name: BED (2 years course)
- Application status: available from 21st January 2017
PTET Exam 2017 Eligibility:
PTET (pre teacher eligibility test) Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed graduation from Rajasthan University or affiliated college/ University.
Pre BA BEd/ BSc BEd entrance test eligibility criteria: Candidates should be passed 12th class to appear in Pre BA BEd/ BSc BEd entrance test Exam.
How to Apply for Rajasthan PTET 2017 Application form Online :
According to official notification of MDSU PTET Exam 2017 eligible candidates can register online. The application process is given below.
1st step : Get Token number
- First of all candidates need to get token number from emitra : emitra.gov.in
- So how to get Token number you can visit the official website of Emitra
- Or visit the nearby emitra center and pay the application fee and get the token number
After receiving token number you have to visit the official website of PTET 2017
- The official website of PTET is: http://ptet2017.com/
- Then click on apply online link: PTET 2017 Online Registration
- Then fill your token number and date of birth
- After then application form will be opened and you need to fill the application form with all details such as your name, father’s name, education qualification, your category of cast,
- Then upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Then check all details again and submit the application form
How to pay PTET 2017 application fee:
Candidates have to pay 500/- in favor of PTET Exam 2017. You can generate Echallan. You can also pay application fee through net banking, Debit card or credit card. You can also generate application form e challan and submit it to any branch of ICICI Bank.
You must need to print Raj Pre B.Ed Application Form 2017-18 and PTET challan after submitting online. These documents you will require during your PTET counselling.
PTET Application Form 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date of PTET Exam 2017 : 21st January 2017
- Closing date to pay application fee of PTET Exam 2017 : 23rd February 2017
- Last date to pay application form : 25th February 2017
- PTET Exam date : 14th May 2017
Related posts of PTET :
PTET 2017 May Exam Admit Card
PTET 2017 Answer Key Code wise
PTET 2017 Result and counselling