HBTI Recruitment 2017, HBTI Guest Faculty Vacancy Notification 2017: Harcourt Butler Technology Institute (HBTI) has come up with a recruitment notification to recruit for “Guest Lecturer” post. Through this Recruitment Notification for Guest Faculty HBIT 2017, HBIT desires to hire candidates have competed any post Graduation for the post of “Guest Lecturer”.
HBIT 78 posts has released for those contenders who are eligible and interested to work with HBIT. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the Walk in interview on 25 July 2016 to 27 July 2016. Job seekers who are interested for this Job in HBIT 2016 they can check their eligibility criteria, Selection process and How to apply for Guest Faculty Vacancy in HBIT.
HBTI Recruitment 2016-17, HBTI Guest Faculty Vacancy Notification 2016-17
Detail of Vacancy:
- Name of Organization: Harcourt Butler Technology Institute
- Name of Posts: Guest Faculty
- Total No. of Vacancy: 78 Posts
- Job Location: Kanpur
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: hbti.ac.in
Pay Scale: Eligible contenders for the Harcourt Butler Technologies Institute Guest Faculty Recruitment Posts will get a monthly pay as Institute rules and regulations.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed their PG Post Graduation with a minimum aggregate percentage from any recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit: Contenders applying for this HBTI recruitment regarding age limit must refer official notification.
Application Fee: Refer to the official notification for the details regarding application fee candidates applying for the HBTI Notification 2016.
- Written Test on 25th July 2016 to 26th July 2016
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face Interview
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applicants can download the Examination syllabus and Pattern from the official web site and also they can refer the previous Question papers and model question papers from the same site.
HBTI Recruitment 2016 Application Form
How to Apply:
- Candidates First log on the official website hbti.ac.in
- Select the notification link and click on it:
- Read all the notification carefully
- Then download the application form and fill properly
- If application fee is required in official notification then have to pay
- Submit the application form before the last date of submission
- Take a print out for further use
HBTI Result 2016:
Aspirants, who will appear in Written Exam 2016 of HBTI Recruitment Board, HBTI will disclose the Result of that written exam and selected candidates, are move on to next round for face to face Interview. If a applicant passes in both stages of Selection Board of HBTI in written exam and Personal Interview then he/she will be Selected Merit List of Passing Result of HBTI Recruitment Board 2016 which is published on official website.
Important Dates to be Remember:
- Walk-In Date for this Job: 25th July 2016 to 26th July 2016
- Date of disclosing Result: Update Soon