East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2017:East Central Railway has recently declared an employment advertisement for post of Constable in BAND department in Railway Protection Force (RPF) for 246 posts. All interested and capable aspires who want to apply for East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2017 can get examination form from the main website page that is “ecr.indianrailways.gov.in” before 11th April, 2017 which is last date of applying. Candidates are advice that before applying for recruitment of East Central Railway 2017 they can read official notification so that they get all details regarding to eligibility criteria, salary, application fees etc. can get cleared. You can bookmark our site also for regular updates related to these vacancies.
Government Jobs 2017
Railway Jobs 2017
Bank Jobs 2017
Details of the East Central Railway Jobs 2017:
Organization Name: East Central Railway Recruitment
Name of the Post: constable
Official Website: ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
No. Of Post: 249 vacancies
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Alto Saxophone – 20
- For EB Clarinet – 46
- For Tenor Saxophone – 19
- For Flute/Piccolo – 14
- For Brass Slide Trumpet – 24
- For Tenor/Slide Trombone – 20
- For French Horn/Horn – 12
- For Cornet – 09
- For Euphonium – 19
- For Eb Bass – 06
- For Bagpipe – 11
- For Cymbal – 05
- For Bass Drum – 09
- For Side Drum/Snare – 19
- For Oboe – 05
- For Brass Bass – 07
- For Tuba – 01
Eligibility Criteria for East Central Railway Recruitment 2017:
Apply Online is here
Appliers must passed 10th/12th with experience of 2 years in Musical Instrument.
- Applier’s age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation also applicable for candidates as per the government rules and regulation
- For General/OBCcandidates the application fee: 50/-
- For SC/ST/Female/Ex. Serviceman fee is NIL.
- Payment of application fees paid through Indian Postal Order, Bank Draft payable in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway Hajipur.
Salary Pay band:
Pay scale will be Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000.
Selection of the applicants will be based on some rounds:
- Written exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
East Central Railway Recruitment Application 2017
East Central Railway Vacancies Examination form 2017:
The Examination Form is available Offline and online mode. Applier can fill form offline and online before on 11 April 2017 for applying for the Constable post in RPF/RPSF (Band).
How to apply:
- Candidates first prepare an application form in prescribed format that is downloaded from the official web page that is “ecr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Then contenders have to go to ‘Contact Us’ link on the home page.
- Select ‘Recruitment’ link.
- By clicking above said button a new page will be in front of you having ‘Recruitment of Constables’
- Now appliers need to click on above link.
- After that read all the instructions carefully.
- Take a hard copy of application form.
- Candidates have to enter required and mandatory details like name, qualification, age etc.
- Then job hunters required affixing of photograph in the given space.
- Now attach photocopies of all required documents.
- After completion of application form you need to submit it to the given address.
IG-Chief Security Commissioner, East Central Railway, Hajipur,
East Central Railway, Hajipur,
Pin Code- 844101.
Starting date of form submission: 12th February 2017
Last date for Apply Online: 4th April 2017
East Central Railway Exam Admit Card 2017:
The admit card will be declared 10-12 days before the date of examination.
East Central Railway Exam Result 2017:
The merit list of East Central Railway will be declared after the successfully completion of exam.