Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 is going to be held in the month of February 2017. All the candidates who are interested to take part in CTET 2017 exam must check out the required eligibility criteria to apply in this Exam. You can check the eligibility criteria from official notification or here we also updated the CTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria for the upcoming exam.
CTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, CTET Feb 2017 Eligibility Paper 1 & 2: CTET February Exam notification is released now. Candidates who are going to apply for CTET 2017 Exam can check the eligibility criteria here. CTET Paper 1 and CTET Paper 2 Eligibility criteria are updated below.
CTET Application form 2017 is going to conduct central teacher eligibility test very soon, so the application forms are available on the official website to invite the willing and eligible candidates to compete in this CTET Exam 2017. All the details of CTET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2017 details are mentioned in this post.
CTET 2017 Online Application Form
The application forms are available on the official portal www.ctet.nic.in. But before applying for CTET 2017 all the candidates are advised to go through the CTET Feb 2017 eligibility criteria. Here in this page we are providing you with the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the CTET 2017 exam.
CTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, CTET Feb 2017 Eligibility Paper 1 & 2: –
CTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants having the following education qualification can apply for the CTET2017.
- For teaching class I to V (primary class teacher)
- Candidate must have passed senior secondary with minimum 50% aggregate marks or appearing in the final year of diploma in elementary education. OR
- Must have passed senior secondary with 45% marks and also passed or appearing in final year of diploma as per the NCTE Regulations, 2002. OR
- Candidate must have passed class 12th with at least 50% aggregate and passed or appearing in the final year of bachelor of elementary education such as B.Ed. OR
- Candidates Must have passed senior secondary with 50% marks and also passed or appearing in the diploma in special education. OR
- Candidate must be graduate and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year diploma in education.
CTET 2017 Admit Card Download
- For teaching class VI to VIII (elementary class teacher)
- Candidate must be graduate and passed or appearing in the final year of diploma or 2year in elementary education. OR
- Must be graduate with minimum 50 percent and passed or appearing in final year in bachelor in education such as B.Ed. OR
- As per the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, Candidate should be graduate with at least minimum 45 percent marks and passed or appearing in the one year bachelor degree in education such as B.Ed. OR
- Candidate with 50 percent marks in senior secondary and have passed or appearing in the 4year bachelor degree in elementary education are also eligible for CTET2017. OR
- Senior secondary with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of B.A/ BSc. Ed or B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Candidate must be graduate with at least 50% aggregate marks and passed or appearing in B.Ed for special education.
Eligibility relaxation— All the candidates belonging to the reserved classes such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHD have relaxation up to 5% aggregate qualifying marks in the above mentioned minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidate with the D.Ed (Special Education) shall undergo a six months special training program recognized by NCTE after appointment.
- The above mentioned minimum qualification is applicable only to the teachers of languages, social science, science, mathematics etc. if a candidate wishes to apply for the physical education, then he/she must refer norms mentioned in NCTE Regulation, dated 3rd November, 2001 (as amended from time to time). For the teachers of craft and Art, work education, home science etc existing eligibility norms prescribed by state government and school management will be applicable until minimum qualification laid down for such teachers.
- The candidate who is appearing in the final year shall be appointed only after passing the aforesaid examination.
Application procedure— candidates have to visit online web portal of CTET at www.ctet.nic.in to apply online for the CTET 2017. Fill the accurate and valid details asked in application form and upload images of photograph and signature. Pay the application fees as per the given instruction. The CTET 2017 online applications are available on the official website.