CSAT Application Form 2017 will soon going to release on the official website. All of the interested candidates must have to apply on or before the last date with the required eligibility. The application form of CSAT 2017 exam will be available shortly on the official web portal.
CSAT Application Form 2017:- Union Public Service Commission has proclaimed application form 2017 for CSAT to attract the aspirants towards UPSC. UPSC calls competition exam form online from the candidates to participate in Civil Service Aptitude Test. Commission has already uploaded CSAT 2017 application form on the official website of commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. All of the interested and eligible contenders are apply for CSAT Application form 2017 online from April 2017. The last date to submit application form of CSAT 2017 is May 2017.
So, candidates are suggested to go online and fill the UPSC CSAT 2017 exam application form as early before the last date. There are two exams for the CSAT exam 2017 known as Prelimary and Main exam. The exam dates of CSAT exam application form 2017 are August 2017 and December 2017 respectively. Aspirant wants to join should apply by filling CSAT exam 2017 application form. To get the latest news about CSAT Application Form 2017 such as selection procedure, application fees, educational qualification and age criteria etc. we suggest to all of our visitors to book mark (CTRL + D) our website.
About UPSC CSAT: – Union Public Service Commission is going to release CSAT Exam form 2017 which is common service aptitude test for IAS, IFS and IPS Post. Those candidates who have interest in CSAT IAS IFS IPS Exam, they need to apply for CSAT Exam Form 2017. First time, CSAT Exam was conducted in the year of 1950.
CSAT Application Form 2017
Organization: – Union Public Service Commission.
- Exam Name: – Common Service Aptitude Test 2017.
- Application form Starting date: – April 2017.
- Application form closing date: – May 2017.
CSAT Education Eligibility: – Bachelor candidates in any field can apply for CSAT Exam 2017 before last date.
CSAT Age Eligibility: – Candidate age should be more than 21 year and less than 32 year, can apply for CSAT application 2017 on the last date of application. Age relaxation will be considered by the rule of government.
CSAT Exam Attempt Limits: – General and OBC category candidates can apply 6 times of CSAT Application and SC/ ST candidates can apply 9 times for CSAT Exam.
CSAT Application Process 2017: –
Apply for the UPSC CSAT exam 2017 online:-
- Visit UPSC official portal to fill application form 2017 for CSAT exam.
- Online application form 2017 of CSAT exam will consists two steps registration.
- Open Part-I registration window and enter all the compulsory details as asked.
- On completion of Part- I Registration, unique registration id will be generated and deliver to your provided E-mail id & Mobile No.
- Next, proceed to Part- II Registration by logging.
- Upload scanned files of passport size photograph and signature in online application form for CSAT 2017 exam.
- Deposit required fees as per method you want.
- After successfully payment of fees, registration is complete successfully.
- Download system generated CSAT entrance exam 2017 application form.
- Take Xerox copy of online submitted Application Form 2017 for CSAT entrance exam.
- Aspirants are not required to deliver any print out of CSAT entrance exam 2017 application form by post or courier.
CSAT Cut off marks 2017 will be displayed online on the screen. Civil Services pre Exam cut off marks 2017 category wise will be displayed. CSAT 2017 Cut off marks will be updated here.
|Exam 2016||CSAT pre Exam cut off 2016||CSAT MainCut Off 2016||CSAT Final cut off 2016|