ASSO CET Application form 2017:
The ASSO CET 2017 exam is a common entrance test conducted for admissions in various courses of MBBS and BDS from Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges located in the state of Maharashtra. The ASSO CET 2017 Application Form will be available from 23rd march 2017 and ends on 25th April 2017. All aspirants of ASSO CET need to apply online by filling up ASSO CET 2017 Application Form through the official website. Aspirants are advised to read the recruitment notification carefully before filling the ASSO CET 2017 Application Form. The other information regarding the ASSO CET 2017 is given below
ASSO CET 2017 Application form
ASSO CET 2017 Details
Name of examination – ASSO CET 2017
Conducting organization— Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra (AMUPMDC)
Total number of seats—7040
- The age of applicants should be at least 17 years.
- Applicants must have passed or appearing in class 12th with Chemistry, Biology, physics and English with minimum aggregate 50 % marks in exam and 40 % marks for the reserved category candidates.
Colleges and seat allotment under AAS CET 2017
|Course||Number of colleges||Number of Seat|
Application fees—Candidates need to pay amount of Rs 3000 towards the Processing of Application Form & Examination Fee, through the challan in account of AMUPMDC at any Branch of SBI.
ASSO CET 2017 Application procedure
- Visit the official website for online application of ASSO CET 2017
- Search for the online application link and click on it to display application form.
- Fill all the details asked in application form and upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Click Submit button.
- After successful submission of application, unique Application No. will be generated.
- Now log in to the same website with system generated application number and password to verify details.