Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2017, Apply SSC Officer Jobs: – 400 Posts of the Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer have been announced by the Indian Army Medical Services. The Application Form has been available from the last 7th December 2016 and it can be filled on or before 29th of December 2016. The process of applying for the Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2017, will be online. Till this date, any form can be executed and even the variation in it, can also be taken place, after this no form will be entertained.
It is a massive opportunity for those youths of our country, who are dying to do something for their land. This chance is for both Men and Women, holding the MBBS degree. These 400 SSC Officers will be selected on the basis of their skills in personal interview and by checking their original mark sheets and other documents. The other, must to know details are mentioned in a tabular form:-
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2017
|Few Important Details Regarding Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment Notification 2017|
|Name of the Association:- Indian Army Medical Services|
|No. of Vacancies:- 400 Posts|
|Name of the Posts:– Short Service Commission Officers|
| Qualification Details:|
Candidates having MBBS degree are allowed
| Age Criteria:|
Maximum age can 45 years as on 29th of Dec 2016
· Personal Interview
· Documents Verification
|Application Fee:- 200 Rs. for all the categories|
Starting Date of Application Form: 9th of December 2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 29th of December 2016
|Approach of Applying: Online|
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment Notification
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment Apply Online
Steps to fill the Online Application Form for the SSC Officer Posts:-
- Go across to the home page of the official web portal of Indian Army Medical Services amcsscentry.gov.in.
- There hunt for the link of Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2017.
- Click on it and then open the link named Online Application Form.
- Complete the required details in a proper format while checking all the instructions.
- Hit on the submit button after the confirmation.
- Remember not to forget to take the hard copy with you of your Filled Registration Form.
- These details will be necessary to fetch your Armed Forces Medical Services Admit Card 2017, which you have to carry while going for the interview round.
Armed Forces Medical Services Exam Result 2017:-
Interview round is going to take around 3 to 4 months, after the completion of it, it won’t even take a week to declare the result and the shortlisted suppliants will be asking to come for their original documents verification.