AP Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2016, dme.ap.nic.in: Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP), Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department has recently issued an official notification for the AP Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 of 272 vacant posts of the Staff Nurse, Refractionist and Physiotherapist on contract basis.
Eligible and interested scholars can apply offline for the HM & FW Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2016. Candidates have to download the application form from the official web page which is “dme.ap.nic.in” and then submit the application form in prescribed format before the last date that is 30th July 2016 by 05:00 PM.
Government Jobs 2016
State Wise Jobs Application
For more details of Health Medical & Family Welfare Dept AP Jobs 2016 like age limit, salary band, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below on this page.
Medical Department govt Jobs 2016
AP Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2016, dme.ap.nic.in
Organization Name: AP Health & Family Welfare Department
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse, Refractionist & Physiotherapist
Official Website: “dme.ap.nic.in”
No. Of Post: 374 Vacancies
Post Wise details:
- Physiotherapist: 04 Post
- Staff Nurse: 266 Post
- Refractionist : 02 Post
Eligibility Criteria for AP Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2016:
- For Physiotherapist Post: Candidates should Passed in DGNM/ BSc. (N)/ MSc.(N).
- For Staff Nurse Post: Applicants have to pass Intermediate examination with MPC/ BiPC and With Diploma in Optometry/ Refractionist.
- For Refractionist Post: Nominees have to completed Intermediate examination with Bi.PC, Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT) from a Recognized University.
Age Limit: As on 30 June 2016
Contender’s maximum age for OC is 40 years, for SC/ ST/ BC & Ex- Service Men is 45 years, and for Disabled persons it is 50.
- Applicants should have to pay Rs.500/- in Crossed demand draft along with the application in favour of “Member Convenor / Regional Director of Medical & Health Services, Guntur”, Payable at Guntur.
- No fee for SC, ST, PH & Ex serviceman.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit and interview.
AP Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 Application Forms 2016:
Applicants have to apply offline so they have to submit application form before the last date that is 30th July 2016.
How to apply:
- Applicants have to visit the official webpage that is “dme.ap.nic.in”.
- Then press on the link of : HM & FW Staff Nurse Vacancy Application 2016
- Now download the application form.
- After that fill the application form.
- Submit the form to the mentioned addressed before the last date.
Regional Director Of Medical and Health Services, Zone-III,
Janda Chettu Street,
Near Aswani Hospital,
Back side of RTC Bus Stand,
Guntur – 522 001 (Andhra Pradesh)
- Starting Date For Apply Online: 13th July 2016
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 30 July 2016
AP Health & Family Welfare Department Exam Admit Card 2016:
Nominees can download the AP Health & Family Welfare Department Exam Admit Card 2016 10 to 12 days before the date of examination form our website. When admit card released officially then we are also activate the link which is provided by us on this page so that you can easily download AP Health & Family Welfare Department Exam Admit Card 2016.
AP Health & Family Welfare Department Exam Result 2016:
Applicants can check their AP Health & Family Welfare Department Exam Result 2016 after the completion of the written exam. AP Health & Family Welfare Department will declare the results of AP Health & Family Welfare Department Exam Result 2016. The AP Health & Family Welfare Department Exam Result 2016 will be made available on our web site also.
AP Health Department Recruitment 2016: 1800 ANM Vacancy
Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Board has published latest official notification for the recruitment of 1800 vacancies of Medical Officer, Nurse Pharmacist posts. The board has issued a recruitment notification 2016 for the recruitment of vacancies Medical Officer and Nurse Pharmacist under contract basis and contract is initially for a period of one year and renewal will be as per the need and NHM yearly plan (PIP) and also subject to satisfactory performance.
Recruitment Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility criteria, detail of vacancies, and how to apply to the posts of Medical Officer, ANM, and Pharmacist.
Detail of Vacancy:
- MBBS Medical Officer – 675 Posts
- Ayush Medical Officer – 225 Posts
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) – 450 Posts
- Pharmacist – 450 Posts
Pay Scale per Month:
- MBBS Medical Officer – 30,000/-
- Ayush Medical Officer – Rs. 22,000/-
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) – Rs. 10,000/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 10,000/-
Education Qualification: All of candidates check on official website.
Age Limit: All of contenders having age as on 01.07.2016 minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt. rules.
Selection Procedure:Selection will be based on written examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained and displayed on website for transparency.
Apply for Andhra Pradesh Vacancy 2016 Online:
- Applicant’s forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from official website of respective districts.
- Filled in Application form shall be submitted in person or through registered post to the respective District Medical & Health Officers to the district to which the candidate is applying.
- A person can apply for more than one district.
- Self attested copies of required qualified documents will be attached along with Application form.
Important Key Dates to be Remember:
- Issuing Application Form Starting Date: July 01th, 2016
- Last Date of receipt Application Form: July 12th, 2016
- Display of Merit List: July 14th , 2016
- Issue of appointment orders: July 18th, 2016