Andhra Bank has announced Andhra Bank recruitment application form 2018 to hire skilled and qualified candidates. Eligible and responsible contestants can fill Andhra bank application form 2018-19 from official website.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018, Part Time Sweeper Vacancies Notification:-
This is good news for those students who seeking for bank jobs 2018. They should apply application form of Andhra Bank 2018-19. Selected candidates will give one year post graduate diploma in banking and finance course in the institutes of Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bangalore. After successful completion this course candidates will hire probationary officer in Andhra bank.
Contenders who are searching for government gobs in bank they must apply for the Andhra Bank recruitment application form 2018 because Andhra Bank has unfolded a notice of Andhra bank Sweeper recruitment 2018. Job seeker must check jobs in Andhra Bank as log in official web site and vacancies in Andhra Bank released every year such as faculty, probationary officer, clerk, assistant etc. the applicants who want to obtain information related Andhra Bank 2018 recruitment they must remain touch this page or main site of Andhra Bank.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018, Part Time Sweeper Vacancies Notification
|Official Advertisement:- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Institution:- Andhra Bank|
|Total no of Vacancy:- 199|
|Vacancy Name– Part Time Sweeper|
| Qualification Details |
Applicants should have passed 10th board exam from recognized state board.
| Age limit|
Minimum Age :- 18
Maximum Age:- 25
|Application fee: – Please see the official notification.|
|Pay Band:- Candidates will get Rs. 3187/- Per Month|
Start Date of Online Form :- Started
Last Date of Online Form:- 21-01-2018, 23-01-2018and 10-02-2018
Exam Date:- Updated soon
|Andhra Bank Mode of Application :- Offline|
Official Site: – andhrabank.in
How to Apply:
- First visit the official site that is andhrabank.in
- Find Postman/Mail guard recruitment link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form.
- Staple the copies of all documents and affix photograph .
- Crosscheck the information.
- And send it To The Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank, Zonal Office Respective Zone.
Andhra Bank Exam Admit Card: Admit card for Andhra bank will uploaded online for the PET and online written exam. All applied students should download admit card to appear in exam as fill up their examination number and date of birth.
Andhra Bank Exam Result: Result of Andhra bank 2018 will display after over PET and written test on the official site. Students can check download selection list and check their name in this list. The students who passed written exam those take admission in banking and finance diploma course. And after complete this course they will select as PO in Andhra bank.
Vacancy details: Vacancies in Andhra bank are PO, clerk, office assistant, faculty, law consultant etc.
Educational qualification: Applicants should be bachelor degree holder in relevant discipline from recognized university.
Age limits: Age limits depends on post wise. Applicants can check it from official notification.
Selection procedure: Selection depends on
- Written examination
- Interview (PI)
How to apply:
- Applicants who are eligible they can apply for Andhra bank through main web page www.andhrabank.co.in.
- Then download notification details & read it.
- After then click on apply online link.
- Then you need to enter your personal details and educational details.
- After that need to browse scanned photograph & signature.
- Then submit application fee as clicking on the link submission of exam fee.
- After fill complete you need to submit it and press submit button.
- At last take physical copy of this filled application form for further process.
- Andhra bank recruitment notification announce on-> updated as soon
- Date of submission application form-> updated very soon
Admit card: Andhra bank various posts exam admit card firstly uploaded on the official page of Andhra bank. Competitors who are going to participate in the examination all those necessary download hall ticket before the exam and those should bring it in exam hall.
Result: Result will display on the site www.andhrabank.co.in. Appeared aspirants should download selection list of this bank exam and see the name in the list. Shortlist candidates will provide joining date as soon.