AMUEEE Application Form 2017, AMUEEE Online Form 2017: – AMUEEE 2017 is a University Level Common Entrance Examination. Its conducting body is Aligarh Muslim University. By this AMU Common Entrance Examination applicants will go for admissions into the two undergraduate Engineering courses – B.E. and B.Arch. However, there exists a third course as well – B.E. (Evening).
The target institutions are the colleges that are affiliated to Aligarh Muslim University. Huge numbers of students are waiting for AMUEEE Online application form. Last date to apply for AMU Entrance exam is March 2017. This is an entrance exam for Aligarh Muslim University.
AMUEEE Application Form 2017, AMUEEE Online Form 2017
- Name of Exam: -Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam
- Commonly known as: -AMUEEE Exam
- Organization Name: -Aligarh Muslim University
- Exam Level: -University Level
- Exam Stream: -Engineering Entrance Examination
The no. of seat reservations for
- Chemical Engineering: -30
- Electrical (EEBT) & Civil (CEBT) Engineering: – 60
- Computer (COBT) & Electronic (LEBT) Engineering: – 50
- Mechanical Engineering (MEBT): – 90,
- Petrochemical Engineering (PKBT): -25.
- Total of 365 seat reservations are available for the Engineering students.
Application Fee Details Course Wise
|Name of Course||Fees|
|B. Arch||Rs 600|
|B.E. (Evening)||Rs 300|
AMUEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For B. Tech. courses (inclusive of the courses mentioned above)
10+2 Exam with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Else, Applicants may possess a Diploma in Engg. of AMU with minimum percentile requirement is 50%.
For B. E. (Evening): –
Aspirants must possess a Diploma in Engineering in the corresponding branch of study or an exam recognized by the University as its equivalent with 50% marks. Also, the aspirants professionally employed outside the country must submit their Experience Certificate, which needs to be attested by the concerned Consulate.
Those applicants who possess Professional Experience of Govt. / Semi-Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings post their Diplomas in Engineering will be furthermore granted 2.5 marks for each year of professional experience provided that they have a maximum of 25 marks.
Process to fill AMUEEE 2017 Application Form:
Applicants can fill AMUEEE Application form 2017 in online as well as offline mode. To take admissions in undergraduate engineering programmes aspirants can apply through online as well as offline mode.
How to apply online for AMUEEE Exam :
- Go to the official website : www.amucontrollerexams.com
- Then click on the link of online application form : AMU Online Application form 2017
- Then fill the application form and submit all details
Important AMUEEE 2017 Exam Dates
- Last Date of Application: March 2017
- Examination dates: May 2017
- Declaration of result: July month