AMCAT 2017 Registration, For TCS, HCL, Accenture, Cognizant Jobs 2017: Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive test (AMCAT) registration process has been started. Interested applicants can register for the exam. The official site of AMCAT is www.myamcat.com.
It is a computer adaptive test which evaluate basic aptitude (English, logical and quantitative ability) and personality of a job seeker. AMCAT 2017 is a test which provides platform for Jobseeker to get jobs in these fields IT, Mechanical, Finance, Semi-Conductor, etc.
Engineering Btech Pass Jobs
The test contained two modules – an optional module and a compulsory module. In the optional module, it tests skills of jobseeker according to recruitment of different industries.
In the compulsory module, it tests personality skills and aptitude, which contains quantitative ability, English comprehension, logical ability and reasoning. After the participate in the exam, The Companies hire employees Based on the AMCAT score.
AMCAT 2017 Registration, For TCS, HCL, Accenture, Cognizant Jobs 2017
Exam Conducted By: Aspiring Minds
Name of Exam: – Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive test (AMCAT)
AMCAT Eligibility criteria: All students who have completed their engineering degree or in final year of B.Tech may also eligible for this exam. The Students who passed their MBA or in final year may also apply for this AMCAT. Other streams students like Arts, Science are eligible for the AMCAT.
Application Fee: Rs. 900 + Tax
How to apply: We providing you simple steps for registration AMCAT 2017
- Log on to the AMCAT website myamcat.com.
- Click on Register Me for AMCAT, this will be on home page.
- Fill all of your personal details and educational details.
- Check all details carefully.
- After that go to the fee payment section.
- Students can pay fee through online mode net banking or credit card debit card.
- Student can pay fee offline also through a DD.
- If Student selected the Demand Draft as a payment mode during the form filling then have to address DD to the AMCAT exam authority.
- After the conformation of payment, 16 digit AMCAT code will be generated, save this code for future.
Important dates of AMCAT 2017
AMCAT September exam 2017: 13th and 27 September 2016
AMCAT October exam 2017: 11th and 25 October 2016
AMCAT November exam 2017: 8th and 22nd November 2016